Pages

Engagement Party Dresses, Part 2

Hi friends! I hope you have been doing well. I'm currently getting ready to go out with my friend Brenda~ to do some last minute shopping and grab some lunch! I miss her; I haven't seen her since summer and I'm glad we finally found time to hang out. ♥

As promised, here is the part two of my Engagement Party Dresses reviews! Like I said in my last review, I am invited to my friend's engagement party on Saturday so I took that as an opportunity to order some cute dresses off Romwe Today's review is on the grey concert ruffel dressRomwe is a really amazing online store with a huge selection of clothes, shoes, and accessories. They are currently having a mega Christmas blowout sale: 55% off orders US $59+ (code: xmas55) and 60% off orders US $139+ (code: xmas60). The sale ends on Dec. 26th

Here is a photo of the dress as shown on their website:
Grey Concert Round Neck Ruffle Dress

Fabric: fabric is very stretchy
Pattern type: plain
Sleeve length (cm): XS: 48, S:49, M:50, L:51
Color: grey
Dress length: short
Style: cute
Material: chiffon
Neckline: round neck
Silhouette: shift
Shoulder (cm): XS:35.5, S:36.5, M:37.5, L:38.5
Bust (cm): XS:87.5, S:91.5, M:95.5, L:99.5
Length (cm): XS:80, S:81, M:82, L:83
Sleeve length: three quarter length sleeve
Size available: XS S M L
*I ordered mine in L*



I sent my order in on Dec. 9th and received a payment confirmation email on the same day! My package arrived on Dec. 20th! Very fast. As always it was securely wrapped.


First thought I had when I unwrapped this dress was how nice the fabric felt! The majority of the dress isn't chiffon - it's just the tip of the sleeves. The dress is made of a soft, stretchy material that feels very cool on your skin.


I thought the sleeves were super cute! I really like them and it is a unique design on a dress. The sleeves are the main star of the dress; without them the dress would be very plain and boring.


Trying it on, I found that this dress was the perfect length for me. It wasn't too short, nor was it too long. I'm 5'6 (167cm) and this dress fit me perfectly. I was a little worried that the dress would be transparent or see through but it actually isn't at all!



More shots of sleeve-action, hehe. As you can see the sleeves provide the dress an elegant flair. The dress can easily be dressed up or down. Wear some cute heels and a nice chunky, sparkly necklace and you'll have a classy look. Keep it casual with some ankle boots and you're ready for going out to lunch with a friend.


I tied my hair back and pinned a pink bow~


Overall, I love this dress! I love the material and how comfortable it is to wear it. I think it is very flattering and definitely has that unique touch to it. The sleeves are super cute and it just makes the whole dress pop.

If I was to wear this to the engagement party, I'd wear it with this coat so I don't freeze. While the material is nice, the dress would not protect me from the wind at all; in fact, it would make me colder because the material feels cool against my skin. However, if I wear the coat, it covers up the star of the dress: the sleeves. 


Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5


Thank you for reading this review! I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who stuck with me for so long while I fumble and bumble around figuring out how to blog and do reviews. Looking back to when I first started and comparing to how I'm doing now, there's been such a big improvement and I couldn't have done it without all the encouragement and support I got from everyone! And a big thank you to Susie from Romwe who is always so kind and understanding when I have questions in our emails. She never fails to amazes me with how great she is at communicating and being patient.

I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas and a relaxing break! 2016 it really right around the corner. It's so amazing how fast time flies by; sometimes there doesn't seem to be enough hours in a day.

I hope everyone finishes the year smoothly and happily ♥


2 comments:

  1. This dress is super adorable too! And I love your hair bow <3 I'm trying not to look at the Romwe website right now because I always end up wanting to buy something, hehe.

    http://shijakibanida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My hair is so short that it's hard to find something to do with it :')
      I KNOW RIGHT, these sales will make me bankrupt hahaaha

      Delete