Pages

Cool

image
Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well. One of my part time jobs just had their grand opening the other day and it was crazy packed. It was really hectic and my coworkers & I definitely had an interesting experience running around the store trying to appease our customers. But overall, I think it went rather well!

I am currently listening to a really motivational soundtrack from one of my all time favorite animes called Haikyuu! You can check it out here! I think it's a great song to listen to to put you in 'let's get things done' mood. Check it out here:

Today's review is on the black print sweatshirt dress from SheinShein is a really amazing online store that sells a huge variety of clothes that ranges from adorable crop tops to flowy summer dresses, work blouses to classy shoes. Shein also offers free shipping for orders in the US. They are also always having sales, but make sure to take advantage of them! 
image


dress160912708_2dress160912708_2
Cuff (cm): XS:16, S:17, M:18, L:19
Bicep length (cm): XS:35, S:36, M:37, L:38
Fabric: very stretchy
Season: fall
Type: sweatshirt
Pattern type: print
Sleeve length: long sleeve
Color: black
Dress length: short
Style: casual
Material: 60% polyester 35% cotton 5% spandex
Neckline: round neck
Decoration: zip
Bust (cm): XS:116, S:120, M:124, L:128
Waist size (cm): XS:108, S:112, M:116, L:120
Length (cm): XS:83, S:84, M:85, L:86
Sleeve length (cm): XS:34, S:35, M:36, L:37
Size available: XS S M L
*I ordered mine in L*


I received an order confirmation email on Dec. 22nd and the package arrived on Jan. 4th. As always it was securely packaged! I had been looking for a sweater dress for a while now so when I saw this one on Shein, I couldn't resist! I had to get it! I love that it is a simple black dress with white prints on the elbows. The material is a little bit thin but I think it's a great item to layer under a coat. I will add that the neckline is a little tight / small so it was a bit of a squeeze for my head to go through! In addition, while there is a zipper on each elbow, unzipping the zippers don't actually reveal your elbows.


Here's what the white print saiys. I can make out a RU on the right but I'm not too sure what's on the left. DT? DV?


It is a comfortable length, reaching past my booty. I can imagine pairing it with some thigh high boots for a casual look or some patterned tights and ankle boots.


I do like the overall look for it. I need to find a day to wear it out to test if it is sheer. I don't think it is though because of the black fabric. 


Quality: image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image / 5


Thanks for reading this short review! For some reason after all that rain, the weather is definitely warming up! My coworkers were so surprised to see me wearing a t-shirt today because I'm known to completely bundle up hehe.
image


No comments:

Post a Comment