Pages

Cable Knit

image
Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well! I am rewatching Haikyuu!! for like the eighth time and I feel like I really need to find a new anime to watch. I know a lot of people recommended Free! to me, and I did try to watch it, but it wasn't really my cup of tea lol. Anyways, I'll be on the hunt for a new anime to obsess over~

Today's review is on the red cable knit cardigan from RomweRomwe is a really great online store with some of the latest styles of shirts, dresses, shoes, even bags - and of course all at an extremely affordable price! Be sure to check out their site ~ I am positive you will find something you like. 
image




Bust (cm): 118
Sleeve length: 77
Size available: one size
Length: 83
Season: winter
Pattern type: cable
Items: coat
Color: red
Types: long
Sleeve length: long sleeve
Neckline: cocoon
Material: acrylic
Decoration: pockets
Styles: casual


I received a confirmation email on Dec. 27th and my package arrived on Jan. 5th! As always it was securely wrapped. I thought this would be a perfect chunky and cozy cardigan for the incoming winter storms we will be experiencing and I was totally right! The cardigan is very thick, warm, and soft which surprised me because most cable knit items I've seen in stores have a rougher texture. But this cardigan is so soft and comfortable! I've already worn it out and about and received a lot of compliments on it. It is the ultimate comfy cardigan, great for throwing on to go on errands or to just laze around at home (which was what I've been doing).


I'm wearing this cardigan with this sweater and this skirt. I love this outfit! I like that the cardigan is longer than the skirt because it really emphasizes the oversizeness and we all know oversize = extra comfy.


But of course the cardigan can be worn over just about anything~ This may be a new winter favorite. Bonus points for being super soft!


Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image / 5


Thanks for reading this short review! I hope everyone stays warm during the storm!
image


No comments:

Post a Comment