Pages

Lolita Lovely Review

image
Hi beautiful people! I feel like it's been kinda forever since I blogged on here. I've been busy with work and work and more work, but most importantly I've been busy trying to figure out what I'm doing with my life. And although I've gotten no where with that, I've been discovering bits and pieces of myself along the way~ 

I guess one of the coolest things I've done in my absence is spontaneously deciding to get a tragus piercing! I've always been kinda fascinated with that piercing and on one of my days off work, I decided to get it! I absolutely adore my piercing and to my surprise, it didn't really hurt haha. I've also been on a crazy stationery / bujo - ish kick. It's not exactly bullet journaling; I find quotes that speak to me and I pretty much create a spread around the quote using Haikyuu or manga / anime pics of my baes. I have found it to be extremely relaxing especially since my anxiety has been reaching an all new high recently. Perhaps I will dabble a bit in the actual bullet journaling but I'm always nervous in trying something new, haha. I have also been collecting washi tapes as a new hobby and obsessively reading BL~

I just finished watching this 12 ep BL anime yesterday called Hitorijime My Hero and lemme just say it iS AMAZING. The music is really good and everyone is so cute!!!! I definitely recommend and here is trailer~

But enough on me, today's new review is on the super cute store called Lolita Lovely on Etsy. The owner, Meg, was kind enough to send me a few items from her store. I received the black and red flower ribbon choker and the black velvet choker with white trim and purple flower





I received my items two days within ordering them which is pretty fast! They came securely wrapped in tissue paper and in a padded envelope. For handmade products, the quality is pretty nice! The chokers were pretty sturdy.




Unfortunately, the black choker with the purple flower was too short for me and my fat neck :( It was my mistake not checking the length before ordering it tho. I might try to lengthen it with a longer chain but we'll see how that goes. I wish the lengths of the chokers were all longer. Even the red flower one just baaaarely fit. I think having more flexibility in length is always a plus. I'd rather have a choker with a little extra chain than a choker that cannot be worn at all.



As for the red flower choker, I love it! I love the contrast of red and black and I think the red looks great with red lipstick. It seems to pop out more. I'd also like to emphasize the sturdiness of the chokers I received. I am by no means a gentle person due to my impatient nature...these chokers have probably been snagged against so many things because I'm in the middle of moving and packing my belongings and let me just say, I'm pretty impressed with how they've stayed in one piece.



I've always thought that chokers should only be worn with an off shoulder top but I think it looks pretty great with even a sweater. I'm wearing a cream waffle knit Uniqlo sweater and a black knit cardigan from American Apparel and using 3CE's brick red flower pot tint. I like the contrast of colors in this combo.



Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image / 5


Thank you for reading this review! It's been a while and to be honest, I'm not sure when I'll be back again. I generally use this as a platform to organize my reviews but since I am not longer sponsored, I have no material, hehe. I hope you have all been doing well and continue to be well. I am always open to feedbacks and comments to feel free to send them my way!


Happy Autumn.
image


No comments:

Post a Comment