Pages

Wine red is such a pretty color.


Here's my second review for a Sheinside product! It came really fast this time - they arrived in five days after I ordered them! I was really surprised at how fast it came and also very excited to try them on. Thank you Sheinside!


Here's the picture of the dress on Sheinside's website and the product information:



{ This is what it looks like wrapped. }

I ordered it in Large. When I tried it on, I was sad that my man shoulders made it a tight fit on top. But the dress is very comfortable and soft. It has two layers: inside was a cool satin piece and the outer layer feels like chiffon? It is definitely a dress you can wear on a nice autumn day. I really like the length of it and I think it looks great with some black leggings and boots! And if you really want to show off a slim waist, it'd be totally cute to wear a thin belt around the middle.
Maybe if you're a little more adventurous than I am, you can even wear it without leggings! I have really thick legs (thighs and calves) so I have to cover them up.
Like I said earlier, my man shoulders made the shoulder part of the dress a bit tight on me. I was worried that the fabric would be too delicate and might tear if I'm too rough with it, but it seemed okay. I like the design on the front part of the dress. It's really cute how there are those two flaps on the chest part. I think my chest was awkwardly too large (?) because there were gaps between the buttons. I was a little embarrassed so I wore a black cami under it.image 
I think the dress is very slimming because of its length and design. I know I have some chub on my stomach and the dress does a good job hiding it. Overall, I really like the design of this dress and I think the color is gorgeous. It looks very stylish and it can be worn at a variety of different occasions (I even wore it to class..). 
{ I am totally in love with this shade of red!image }

I'm being annoying and repeating this again, but I was really amazed at how fast I received this dress. Five days. I also noticed that this dress seems to be an original Sheinside designed product because it has a Sheinside logo tag inside. No wonder the quality is so good~

Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5

No comments:

Post a Comment