Pages

As blue as the sky.

Hello! I hope everyone had a better morning than I did ~ I slept at five and woke up with an extremely swollen face. The maintenance guy came and was pounding on our door at 9AM...my room mate and I didn't want to get up. But I had class so I had to force myself up to take a quiz.
  

Today I will be reviewing Sheinside's Blue Embroidered Dress. This is the image of the dress on Sheinside. I also included the product information.




{ This dress only comes in one size, so please be aware of the measurements! }

I received the dress in five days after receiving a confirmation from Sheinside! Five days. That's crazy fast and I was honestly really surprise to get it in the mail. It was in a package with a wine red dress; you can check out my review of the wine red dress here.


Here is a picture of me wearing the dress. The material is a thin kind of cotton, perfect to wear in the summer or spring by itself, but also good to wear if it's a little chilly if you wear a jacket over it. However, when I was trying it on in my room, my room mate said it looked a little see through. I paired it with some knee high boots and black leggings I got from Forever 21 and added a black cami under it. When I wore it to class, I actually also wore a blue American Apparel jacket over it. I really liked the color of the dress; such a cute shade of blue! And the flower embroidery design was also very cute. The length is also not too short. I'm 5'6 and it reaches mid-thigh. It occasionally will ride up after a while, so be aware if it rides up too high and your bum shows!
image

The top part of the dress is very loose, it's a bit awkward. I think if they made it a little tighter, it would be great, but I still like the overall look of the dress. There's an elastic band in the middle, separating the top part of the dress and the flowy bottom of the dress; I don't have a slim waist so it's not as flattering on me, but it would highlight your waist if you have an hourglass figure!

{ I really like the bottom part of the dress because it's so flowy! When I wore it, I kept twirling in it. }
{ I'm trying to take some good shots here... }

Sheinside hasn't disappointed me at all with their clothes. All the items I've received arrived rather fast, were in great condition, and packaged securely.


Quality: image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image /5


I'm really hungry and I'm craving potstickers again. I'm going to crawl downstairs to get food with my room mate. I'm so happy I don't have any classes for the rest of the day and tomorrow. Thanks for reading and I hope you have a lovely day ♥


image



No comments:

Post a Comment