Pages

Buying jeans online for the first time



Hi friends! I hope you all have been doing well. 
I forgot to post this yesterday after class! I've been feeling so tired and exhausted; it's getting harder and harder to get up early in the morning...I have to set three alarms now..


Today's review is going to be on a pair of blue pockets ripped denim pants from Sheinside. Sheinside is a really cool online store that sells tons of amazing clothes and accessories for any occasion! Make sure to check them out and take advantage of their sales!



Here is the picture of the jeans from their site and I've included the product info:
Blue Pockets Ripped Denim Pant

Hip size (cm): S:94 M:98 L:102 XL:106 XXL:110
Waist (cm): 
S:74cm M:78cm L:82cm XL:86cm XXL:90cm

Size available: S M L XL XXL
Waist type: mid waist

Pant length: long
Type: jeans
Pattern type: plain
Color: blue
Material: denim
Fit type: loose
Closure type: button fly
Style: street
Length (cm): S:89 M:90 L:91 XL:92 XXL:93 

*I ordered this in XXL*


My order was confirmed on May 10th and Sheinside sent me a tracking number on May 20th. I received the package on May 27th. As always, it was packaged securely!




I've never bought jeans online before because I have really thick calves so it's hard for me to buy jeans even in person! I've always been too scared to take the chance to buy jeans online but I went out on a whim and did it! I was pleased to discover that not only did these jeans fit me pretty well, I really liked the color and how it looked on me! I'm not sure if you noticed but I usually wear black jeans or leggings...so getting a pair of really light denim jeans was way out of my comfort zone.




I liked the ripped part of these jeans! They were...how should I say it...ripped so cleanly and neatly. I received a lot of compliments on them when I wore them out.



The button is a little too large for the button hole so it's always a bit of a struggle to button them.



Ripped part of the jeans. }
I noticed the rips were not the same as the picture shown on Sheinside! One of the ripped knees featured on the page showed an entire empty hole, but both my knee holes were filled in. It doesn't bother me, but I thought I should point it out!


At first I paired it with a simple t-shirt and some Converse shoes.


Then after experimenting a bit, I tried it on with a white chiffon blouse (review) from Sheinside and a grey cardigan (review) from Romwe. I liked this look a lot!


These jeans were tight at the calves (I had expected this) and rather loose around the waist so I always felt like it was sagging a little bit but my calves were big enough to hold the pants up. It's a pretty comfortable material and I wore it out to class.

Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5



I am super exhausted right now so I'm going to get some dinner. Thanks for reading my short review! And as always, thanks for your support! One more review before my hiatus~ I hope you all have fun plans for the summer and even if you don't - take this time to relax. 


2 comments:

  1. I seriously adore all of your reviews~
    Lovely post & super cute jeans!

    xoxo Payton
    My Blog~

    ReplyDelete