Pages

Do not disturb...I'm watching Howl's Moving Castle!

Hi friends! How are you? I hope you have all been doing well.
Yesterday I took a break from my studies to watch my very first Studio Ghibli film: Howl's Moving Castle! It was really cute and I loved it.

 

I loved the amazing details in some of the scenes:

howl 3

But of course it's the plot that really drew me in. My favorite characters are Turnip Head and the little dog. I recommend this movie to anyone who has not seen it yet! 

Which brings me to my next point:

Today's review is going to be on this super cool 'do not disturb' sweatshirt. This sweatshirt is from Sheinside - an incredible online store with a large variety of different styles. They sell many types of clothes such as rompers, skirts, dresses, sweatshirts, bags, shoes, and more! Make sure to check them out! They're always having sales so be sure to take advantage of them. 
Here is a photo of the sweatshirt along with it's product information:
Black Long Sleeve DO NOT DISTURB Print Sweatshirt
Shoulder (cm): 44
Size available: one size
Sleeve length (cm): 55
Length (cm): 65
Bust (cm): 100
Type: pullover
Pattern type: print
Color: black
Neckline: round neck
Sleeve length: long sleeve
Material: cotton


My order was confirmed on May 10th and Sheinside sent me a tracking number on May 20th. I received the package on May 27th. As always, it was packaged securely!


I really like the smooth and soft texture of the sweatshirt. It threw me off at first because I was expecting the rougher type of fabric, but this fabric was extremely smooth. The 'do not disturb' print was also larger than what I expected - not that it's a bad thing.


For some reason, this sweatshirt was a lot shorter than I had imagined. Although it said 65cm, it felt a lot shorter than another sweatshirt I had which was 67cm. It was also not as loose as I had thought it would be. 


I think this sweatshirt is pretty flexible; it looks good with a skirt or dark jeans. I tried it with some light blue jeans, and it looked so awkward! I'd definitely stick to dark colors. I really like the print design; it's unique and very cute.


I liked this sweatshirt but I just wished it was larger and looser. The fabric quality is definitely really good; it's incredibly soft and comfortable. I like how it is a casual sweatshirt that has a unique and clever design on it.

Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image/ 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5



I hope you enjoyed this quick review. Unfortunately it is going to be my last review before my hiatus - I will be focusing on finals next week, then I am travelling until late July. I hope you do well on your exams and have a relaxing and fun summer break. I will see you again in a few months!

2 comments:

  1. Love Howl's Moving Castle!!

    http://alexinwanderlust.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great movie! Have you seen Spirited Away? :)

      Delete