Pages

Cats, cats, cats

image

Hi friends! I feel like I've been blessed by cats today! While I was out doing my daily jog, I saw a little yellow cat sleeping by the tire of a car. I was worried that the owner of the car might not notice the cat and run it over, so I went over and woke the cat up. The cat was so cute, I'm calling it Sunflower. Sunflower meowed at me and let me pet its head before it was spooked by a passing car. Afterwards, I saw another yard with three cats chilling in the shade. One cat bolted when it saw me, but a small grey cat (I'm calling it Dust Bunny) ran over and when I sat down on the curb, it jumped on my lap! Dust Bunny also licked my hand and my knee when I was petting it. The third cat (I'm calling it Dumplings), stayed close but didn't exactly come near me. It walked in circles around me, but always out of reach. What a shame! Dumplings was an extremely fluffy and cute kitty, but Dust Bunny was super playful and friendly. I hope the cats will still be there when I go jogging tomorrow.

Today's review is on the cat patch pocket tee from SheinShein is the newly improved and revamped Sheinside! Shein has a wide variety of styles; I guarantee you will find many clothing items that you like. They offer free shipping and are constantly having sales. Check them out!

Here is a photo of the t-shirt as shown on their site. I have also included the product information.

Cat Patch With Pocket T-shirt

Bust (cm): 100cm

Shoulder (cm): 45cm
Size available: one-size
Length (cm): 58cm
Sleeve length (cm): 17cm
Pattern type: printed
Sleeve length: short sleeve
Color: black
Material: polyester
Neckline: round neck
Style: street


Left to right: blue v-neck knit sweater, striped chiffon blouse, green milky girl t-shirt, cat patch pocket t-shirt }

I received a confirmation of my order on July 23rd and a tracking number on July 25th. On July 27th, I was pleasantly surprised to get a text message informing me that my package would be arriving tomorrow and it needed my signature. I thought this was a really nice security method to insure that I get my clothes. My clothes did come the next day. This time, the package had an extra layer of protection! It took only five days for me to get my package.


I love love love the fabric of this shirt. It's not too thin, not too thick - it's perfect! This shirt is so soft and slightly stretchy. 


The best part of this shirt is this super hilarious cat patch. Hidden under the sleeve...it's flicking you off! I thought it was so witty and hilarious - it's my favorite part of this t-shirt.


This simple t-shirt goes great with anything - jeans, shorts, skirts. It's not hot at all, it actually feels very cool to the touch. This t-shirt is, however, quite short. 


This is probably going to be my new favorite t-shirt. I love the quality of the fabric, I love the hilarious cat patch design, and I love how simple, yet good it looks. 

Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5

Thanks for reading this short review! I'm still amused by this shirt and I have a feeling, I will stay amused for a long, long time. Today's post has been all about cats. To be honest, I used to dislike cats because I thought they were creepy, evil fellas, but recently, I seem to like them more and more! 

I hope a cat wishes you a good day today. 

Remember to stay hydrated and out of the sun! It's getting really hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment