Pages

I'm back from Taiwan! + a new review!

image
image
Hi friends! It's been a while since I've updated because I was in Taiwan for a month! My trip to Taiwan was relaxing, sweaty, and filled with food. Taiwan was hotter than it has ever been; the good side is that there weren't as many mosquitoes, but the bad is that the heat discouraged us from going out. 

I arrived home exhausted and already missing the simple experience I had. But, it's good to be back home!

Today's review is on the blue v-neck knit sweater from Shein. Shein is the newly improved and revamped Sheinside! Shein has a wide variety of styles; I guarantee you will find many clothing items that you like. They offer free shipping and are constantly having sales. Check them out!


Here is a photo of the sweater as shown on their site. I have also included the product information.

Sleeve length (cm): 68
Length (cm): 61
Bust (cm): 160
Size available: one size
Season: fall
Pattern type: plain
Items: pullovers
Color: navy
Types: loose
Sleeve length: long sleeve
Neckline: v-neck
Material: knit
Decoration: pockets
Styles: casual


{ Left to right: blue v-neck knit sweater, striped chiffon blouse, green milky girl t-shirt, cat patch pocket t-shirt }

I received a confirmation of my order on July 23rd and a tracking number on July 25th. On July 27th, I was pleasantly surprised to get a text message informing me that my package would be arriving tomorrow and it needed my signature. I thought this was a really nice security method to insure that I get my clothes. My clothes did come the next day. This time, the package had an extra layer of protection! It took only five days for me to get my package.



This is what it looks like hanging up! The buttons side is actually the back - I accidentally mistook it as the front for a while before I realized that there were pockets. It's a lot wider than I had expected it to be and a bit shorter too, especially the back. 

I like the color and the fabric of this sweater. It's very soft~ because it is a knit sweater, it is a little see through. I like to wear a black cami under it just so people don't see my bra. 


Also the tank top makes the v-neck not as revealing. My biggest complaints of this sweater is that it smelled pretty bad when I took it out of the package - the smell reminded me of body odor and it reminded my dad of manure. 


I paired it with some light blue jeans and flats. I think this sweater is easy to match with a lot of things. It is thick and cozy enough for fall weather. By then, I'd wear it with darker jeans and ankle boots, maybe throw on a light scarf. 

image
Quality: image  image  image  image  / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5
image

Thank you for reading this short review! This summer heat is driving me mad ~ I almost wish I was back at school where the weather was nice all year round. I hope you all are having a fantastic summer and remember to stay hydrated!
image

image

2 comments:

  1. Awww the button detailing at the back is cute ^^
    Suits you~ getting ready for sweater weather ayee ^.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually really like this sweater : v :
      Always ready for sweater weather ~ can never have too many sweaters ♥

      Delete