Pages

The milky girl craze

Hi friends! This morning I woke up earlier to go jogging and to my surprise, it started raining! Raining! In July! I was so amazed, I sat on a bench and just watched the rain fall and fall until there was no more rain left. It was pretty nice.

Today's review is on the green milky girl t-shirt from SheinShein is the newly improved and revamped Sheinside! Shein has a wide variety of styles; I guarantee you will find many clothing items that you like. They offer free shipping and are constantly having sales. Check them out!

Here is a photo of the t-shirt as shown on their site. I have also included the product information.

 Size available: one-size
Length (cm): 88cm
Sleeve length (cm): 26cm
Bust (cm): 102cm
Fabric: fabric has some stretch
Pattern type: printed
Sleeve length: short sleeve
Color: green
Material: polyester
Neckline: round neck
Style: casual


Left to right: blue v-neck knit sweater, striped chiffon blouse, green milky girl t-shirt, cat patch pocket t-shirt }

I received a confirmation of my order on July 23rd and a tracking number on July 25th. On July 27th, I was pleasantly surprised to get a text message informing me that my package would be arriving tomorrow and it needed my signature. I thought this was a really nice security method to insure that I get my clothes. My clothes did come the next day. This time, the package had an extra layer of protection! It took only five days for me to get my package.


When I took the t-shirt out, it was pretty wrinkly! But I did like the color - it's kind of like a really pale green. I was a little sad to see that this t-shirt was so short. The product info had said it was 88 cm long...but it seems more like 60 cm to me. The fabric has a pretty nice, stretchy quality to it. It also felt very soft and cool, not stifling at all.


The t-shirt is definitely on the small side! Because I have a bigger build, the shirt looked a little bit awkward on me. There was also a strange wad of thread on the right side of the neckline. 

I think it would look good with a pair of denim shorts and a belt or even a pleated skirt. The 'milky girl' character is so cute - I can see why it is causing a buzz online! 

Quality: image  image  image  image  / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  /5

I hope you enjoyed this quick review! As I am writing this, the temperature has reached over 90 degrees outside! What a huge difference from the cool weather this morning! Remember to stay hydrated and stay cool in this summer heat.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment