Pages

Ruffles make everything look cute



Hi friends! I hope you have been doing well. This week has been quite busy for me for some reason, but my suitemates and I are participating in a "competition" between the suites on our floor and the bottom floor. So, we are running around trying to attend school events for points - which is pretty exhausting considering how we are pretty much hermits and anti-social. I hope we win! We're really working hard and I'm so proud of us~ 

Today's review is a new favorite: the grey white colorblock dress from SheinShein is an amazing online store for women's clothing. They have a huge variety of clothes ranging from shoes to accessories to skirts to tops. I guarantee you will find something you like! Please check them out! 

Here is a photo of the dress and its product info:

Grey White Color Block Dress

Fabric: fabric is very stretchy
Season: fall
Pattern type: plain
Sleeve length: three quarter length sleeve
Color: grey
Dress length: short
Style: casual
Material: polyester
Neckline: round neck
Silhouette: shift
Decoration: flounce
Bust (cm): XS:126cm, S:130cm, M:134cm, L:138cm
Length (cm): XS:83cm, S:84cm, M:85cm, L:86cm
Sleeve length (cm): XS:39.5cm, S:40.5cm, M:41.5cm, L:42.5cm
Size available: XS S M L

*I ordered mine in L*


I received a payment confirmation email on Oct. 26 and a tracking number on Nov. 1st. My package arrived on Nov. 4th! As always, it was packaged securely.


Can I just say how much I love this dress? I was super excited about it because it looked so good in the photos and the design is simple yet has a cute to it. And I'm happy to say that it did not disappoint at all. The material is pretty nice; it is decently thick (but will not shield you from any strong wind) and the ruffles were made of material that remind me of the crisp button up top I wore for my violin concerts. 


I noticed in the reviews for this dress that a lot of people said it was too big, but I actually liked the oversized look of it. It is definitely extremely wide, but I think of this dress like an oversized sweater so I threw on some black leggings! 


{ cardigan from Romwe }

I actually wore this outfit to class the other day! And I felt really cute~ I paired it with some knee high black boots. I love the color contrast with the blacks, the grey, and the whites. This dress is great because it is so easy to dress it up or down! Throw on some heels, grab a clutch, and wear a chunky necklace and voila ~ you're ready for a formal event. 




I love this dress! The material is nice, the length is perfect, I think it looks super cute. I don't care if it's windy outside, I am going to wear this out if I want to feel cute. 



Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5



Thank you for reading this short review! I will be posting another review tomorrow with the other item I received in the package!


2 comments:

  1. I agree that ruffles do make everything cute! You look so lovely in this dress ^^

    http://stressedbutkawaii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! ♥♥♥
      A little bit of kawaii to spice up a plain outfit ~ hehe.

      Delete