Pages

Set review!

Hi friends! Happy November! Is it just me, or is time flying by so fast? I could've sworn just last week I was getting ready to move back to school...and just the other day was the first day of classes! Now fall quarter is halfway over and I'm going to be picking classes for winter soon! Time really sure does fly by ~ it makes me wonder if I am really doing my best each and every day...


I'm currently writing this while listening to the opening song for "Kamisama Hajimemashita" - another anime I really like. I had originally planned to be a fox or cat for Halloween but it was too late to make or buy ears! Tomoe...is...so...dreamy!

Wahhhh 

Okay, okay, I gotta focus! Today's review is on the contrast collar top + belt shorts from Romwe. Romwe is a really cool online store that sells a variety of clothes in different styles - I guarantee you will find something you like! They have new items every day so be sure to check them out! 

Here is a photo of the set and also its product info:


Suit type: shorts
Pattern type: color block
Color: white
Material: polyester
Neckline: collar
Sleeve length: sleeveless
Style: street
Shoulder (cm): S:33cm, M:34cm, L:35cm
Bust (cm): S:86cm, M:90cm, L:94cm
Waist size (cm): S:60-110cm, M:62-114cm, L:64-118cm
Hip size (cm): S:130cm, M:134cm, L:138cm
Top length (cm): S:62cm, M:63cm, L:64cm
Shorts length (cm): S:35cm, M:36cm, L:37cm
Size available: S M L
*I ordered this in L*


I received a payment confirmation email on October 15th and my package arrived on October 23rd! As always each item was securely wrapped~


I didn't like how I looked wearing this set so I didn't take any!


I'll start the review with the top first~ I liked the contrasting collar! I thought it was really cute. But, the top is extremely see through and actually quite short on me. The material is also very thin...I was worried that I'd accidentally rip it.


There was also a zipper in the front and a hidden golden button under the collar ~


This is my hand under the shirt ~ you can see the outline! It's more apparent how see through the shirt is if you put it on ~


I actually really liked the shorts! I am just having trouble finding an alternate top to wear it with. The leg part is actually very wide (it was pretty loose even with my super thick thighs ahaha). The belt is also a simple, grey, thin fabric that ties around the waistline.


I think the hardest part is finding a top that looks okay with the ruffles at the waistband! If you have any suggestions, please let me know! I really do like these shorts and I think it would be a shame if I don't find a top to wear it with! As you can see, the interior is a thick elastic band that is pretty much perfect for any size. The material of the shorts is a bit rough.


I like the belt ~ I actually prefer to tie it on the side because I think it looks cuter that way but the cardigan covered it, so I tied it in the front! 


I finally thought of an outfit combination I can wear. I threw on a cozy loose grey cardigan on top and I like how the colors match. The color of the collar, shorts, and cardigan make the white top pop out more.


I think the collars make the outfit look preppy ~ 

Quality: image  image  image  image  / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  / 5
Design: image  image image / 5
Shipping: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  /5


Thanks for reading this short review! Have a great day ♥

4 comments:

  1. Those shorts are so adorable!

    http://stressedbutkawaii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually these set is cute but it's pity that the top material is very see -through
    just an idea,maybe you can wear lacy tank top underneath?or if you still want to change the top,maybe it quite nice to pair with a grid pattern sleeveless halter neck
    hope this helps!
    hehe :3

    ANN // PETITEDIARIES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your suggestions! And thanks for dropping by :)
      ♥♥♥

      Delete