Pages

Thanks for keeping me warm

Hi friends! I hope you have been doing well. As promised, here is my second review!

Today's review is on the wine red knit cardigan from SheinShein is an amazing online store for women's clothing. They have a huge variety of clothes ranging from shoes to accessories to skirts to tops. I guarantee you will find something you like! Please check them out! 
 
Here is a photo of the cardigan and its product info:
Wine Red Lapel Long Sleeve Loose Knit Cardigan
Length (cm): 78cm
Bust (cm): 116cm
Shoulder (cm): 64cm
Size available: one-size
Sleeve length (cm): 48cm
Season: fall
Pattern type: plain
Items: coat
Color: red
Types: loose
Sleeve length: long sleeve
Neckline: lapel
Materials: cotton blends
Styles: casual


I received a payment confirmation email on Oct. 26 and a tracking number on Nov. 1st. My package arrived on Nov. 4th! As always, it was packaged securely.

This cardigan is a very popular item on Shein so I had high expectations! And I'm happy to say that it went above and beyond what I had imagined it to be. The material is very thick, making it ideal for cold winter days. I love the soft knitted material of it too! And I am also a fan of this shade of wine red. It looks gorgeous and it's a cute pop of color when the day seems grey. I was a little surprised that it fit me so well considering that it is one size and I tend to be a little 'bigger' than most girls. 



I wore a long sleeve tee, some black jeans, and knee high boots with the cardigan.


Here I wore this colorblock dress with some leggings.


And without leggings.

My favorite thing about this cardigan is that you can wear it with almost anything - a dress or a t-shirt and jeans! It's very warm and comfortable and I love the thick material. The cardigan is obviously made of good quality material too! I can see why this cardigan is so popular. My only complaint is that the pockets (yes, there's a pocket on each side!) is a little far back that it's a little awkward to put your hand in. 

Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5


Thank you reading this short review. I'm so excited to wear this cardigan out when it gets colder! It was pretty cold last week, but now it got hot again. Where's the crazy rain and wind?



2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute autumn coat~
    Really like it with your colour block dress ^___^

    Michelle | www.mishcheungx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! I need to get more autumn coats like this cus it's starting to get really cold ><

      Delete