Pages

Sweater weather

 imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
image
Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well. Today I had a nice outdoor BBQ with my family~ it was really fun but so hot. I'm also planning on getting my ears pierced sometime this week before I head back to school so I'm so excited!

Today's review is on the apricot batwing pullover from from Shein! As you all know, Shein is a popular online clothing store that sells a wide variety of dresses, tees, skirts, coats, shoes, accessories, and so much more! They are always having sales so don't forget to take advantage of those too! I guarantee you will find something you like in their store.


Here is a photo of the sweater and it's product info:
Apricot Batwing Long Sleeve Supersoft Pullovers Sweater
Size: one-size
Bust (cm): 132
Sleeve length (cm): 54
Length (cm): 57
Season: fall
Pattern type: cable-knit
Items: pullovers
Color: beige
Types: bat
Sleeve length: long sleeve
Neckline: boat neck

Material: acrylic
Style: cute


I ordered this sweater on March 1st and it arrived on March 10th. I was definitely impressed on how fast that was. As always it was securely wrapped.


I was really looking forward to this item because it is one of the most popular items on Shein with over 600 reviews! I was, however, a little worried because of its length. I'm 5'6 and the sweater reaches my hips, but if I raise my arms, my entire stomach shows! The material, on the other hand, is fantastic! I am not lying at all when I say this pullover is extremely soft; I was actually expecting a slight coarser material and was really happy to see that it was actually melt in your hand kind of soft. 


This sweater is so nice for autumn / spring. The thickness works well for when it is a bit chilly but its scoop neck and short length also keeps you from overheating. Be warned though, if you wear a darker color bra, it will show! The nice thing with this pullover is how flexible it is. You can pair it with a skirt like I did here or you can wear it with shorts or jeans. I've also seen some people wear a button up shirt under it and it looks great. This is a great casual fall item also because of its gorgeous beige color. 

I really like this sweater because where I'm from, it can be really cold in the morning but really hot by noon. I wore this out a couple of times to class and it was super comfortable. It kept me warm, but I didn't die from the heat. I also like to wear a tank top under it so I don't expose my tummy ~ one of my favorite outfits during finals week was this sweater and a white and beige striped tank top tucked into black jeans. I also love how this sweater matches my Econauts tote-bag! 

 imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5

 imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Thanks for reading this short review! I hope you have a great day!
image

 imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage


No comments:

Post a Comment