Pages

Graduation dress?!

image

Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well. I'm sorry I haven't posted any reviews because I've been so busy with finals! I had studied my booty off for a couple of my classes and I'm crossing my fingers I did well!

Today's review is on the feather print dress from RomweRomwe is a really amazing online store with a huge selection of clothes and accessories. I guarantee you will find something you like! They are always having sales so please make sure to take advantage of those~

Here are some photos of the dress along with its product info:



Size available: S M L
Fabric: fabric has no stretch
Pattern type: print
Color: multicolor
Dress length: short
Style: vintage
Material: polyester
Neckline: round neck
Silhouette: shift
Sleeve length: sleeveless
Bust (cm): S:92, M:96, L:100
Length (cm): S:87, M:88, L:89
*I ordered mine in L*




I received an order confirmation on February 29th and my package arrived on March 8th. As always it was securely wrapped!



I absolutely adore this dress! I love the green blue feather design! It feels very tropical. I am seriously considering wearing this dress for my graduation in June. The material is really nice and cool, perfect for hot summer days. I was a little worried that the material would be a little see through, but I was pleasantly surprised to see that it isn't. The zipper on the back reaches my mid back and glides smoothly.



Look how cute it looks! I love it. The waist is a little bit stretchy and does a great job hiding my chub. The dress also reaches just above my knee~ and it does have a bit of flare. This dress can easily be dressed up or down; throw on some cute heels, one of those large silver necklaces, grab a clutch, and you're ready for a party. It can also be dressed down a nice day out outfit with some flats and a long purse. 


Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5


Thanks for reading my short review! I have two more coming up~ and I intend to do them over this break. Thank you all for your patience and I hope you look forward to reading them.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment