Pages

Happy Spring!

image
Hello friends~ I hope you have all been doing well! I just got my grades back from my classes and my GPA is a 3.8! I'm so happy~ one of my classes, I did a LOT better than I expected; I got a 99.5% on the final. But the weeks almost over which means it's almost time to head back and start school again.

Today's review is on the lace crotchet burgundy blouse from RomweRomwe is a really amazing online store with a huge selection of clothes and accessories. I guarantee you will find something you like! They are always having sales so please make sure to take advantage of those~


Here is a photo of the blouse along with its product info:

Lace Crochet Hollow Burgundy Blouse

Size available: S M L XL
Type: slim
Pattern type: plain
Sleeve length: three quarter length
Color: red
Material: polyester
Style: casual
Bust (cm): S:94, M:98, L:102, XL:106
Length (cm): S:52, M:53, L:54, XL:55
Sleeve length (cm): S:36, M:37, L:38, XL:39
*I ordered mine in L*




I received an order confirmation on February 29th and my package arrived on March 8th. As always it was securely wrapped.




I'm trying to do something new now by trying out shorter / crop style tops. When I saw this top on the website, I fell in love with the crotchet details! They're so intricate! The crotchet part is a little delicate so I would suggest handwashing this top. The fabric is a very soft and thin material. However, it is not see through! I really like this material because it is so perfect for summer! I feel like this top would be a great addition for my luggage when I go to Taiwan in the summer.


As you can see, it is quite short and even shorter considering how a good one third of the top is crotchet. However, I think it looks great with shorts or even black jeans. I am absolutely in love with this rich burgundy color! The neckline is also quite wide but I think it just adds more personality to this top.


Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5


Thanks for reading this short review! I hope you are enjoying your breaks to the fullest. It's officially spring now and that's when all those adorable pastel color things come out; decorations, clothes, furniture, tableware, everything is a cute shade of light pink or blue. I love spring because of all the pastel vibes!

デコメ#使える#かわいい#ばいばい#またね#さようなら#挨拶の画像(プリ画像)

No comments:

Post a Comment