Pages

I'm back: Gamiss Haul!

Hello friends! I hope you have all been doing well ~ I just returned from my trip from Taiwan so now I'm jobless and super jetlagged. But that leaves me a lot of time to do reviews~ in the meantime, I decided on making a plainer banner because it looks neater that way. I have also become hooked to a very, very addicting app called Mystic Messenger! If you haven't downloaded it already, I highly recommend it~ the game makes you fall in love with 2D perfect boyfriends. You have the option of choosing different routes: Zen, Jumin Han, 707, Yoosung, or Jaehee depending on your replies and actions to their chats. Basically, the app is an interactive chat / text / call game that lets you "talk" with these characters. And let me tell you - some of these characters are hella smooth...I am definitely swooning over Zen right now ~ my lovely Zen ♥ I just finished the Zen route and I'm still swooning~

Here is a beautiful trailer:

For today's review, I had the pleasure of once again collaborating with Janet! Here are the items I have chosen from the store Gamiss. I had actually ordered my items way back before I left for my trip on August 18th and they arrived August 23rd. What was nice was that I actually got texts from the DHL informing me when my package was arriving~

Stylish Butterfly Sleeve Cold Shoulder Dress For Women
Style: cute
Material: cotton blend, polyester
Silhouette: A-line
Dress length: knee length
Neckline: scoop neck
Sleeve length: short sleeve
Pattern type: solid
With belt: no
Season: summer
Weight: 0.259kg
Colors: pink, blue, purple
Size available: S M L XL 2XL
Bust (cm): S:84 M:88 L:92 XL:96 2XL:100
Waist (cm): S:64 M:68 L:72 XL:76 2XL:80
Length (cm): S:100 M:101 L:102 XL:103 2XL:104
*I ordered mine in pink and 2XL* 


The material of the dress is quite nice but it is a little scratchy and unfortunately despite being double layered, a little see through. Even a light color bra will show ~ What's nice about this dress is that it really does a great job in emphasizing your waist! There is also a zipper on the right side to help you squeeze in. I chose the 2XL because I was worried the waist would be too tight but it actually fit pretty well.



My favorite part of the dress is the butterfly sleeves! It adds such an elegance touch to the overall dainty look of the dress. I'm not a huge fan of the bows on the shoulders because I can't seem to tie it to make perfect bows.



The length of the dress reaches a little past my knees. This dress is definitely very cute and delicate looking, a nice change from all those revealing dresses I'm constantly seeing. I paired this dress with a faux pearl necklace, another item from Gamiss, to complete the look.

 Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image/ 5


I chose two necklaces from Gamiss!


Chic Big Faux Pearl Embellished Necklace For Women

image Faux Pearl Necklace image
Item type: chainsaw necklace
Material: pearl
Metal type: alloy
Style: noble & elegant
Shape/pattern: solid
Weight: 0.020kg
Colors: gold, silver
*I chose mine in silver*



I've actually been looking for a simple pearl necklace and I found the perfect one! This is such a cute little item to add onto an elegant outfit, such as the dress above. The pearl was not too big either~

 Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image/ 5

Stylish Cone Rivet Wrap Necklace
Item type: chokers necklace
Metal type: alloy

Style: trendy

Shape/pattern: others

Length: 178cm

Weight: 0.040kg

Colors: white, coffee, black
*I chose mine in black*




I'm so glad I got this! This type of choker has been trending on Tumblr lately so I knew I had to get one for myself. It is quite sturdy and long~ I can wrap it around my neck about three times and then tie a pretty big bow.

 Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image/ 5


Material: cotton blends, polyester

Clothing length: regular

Sleeve length: half

Collar: off the shoulder

Pattern type: solid

Style: fashion
Season: summer
Weight: 0.138kg
Size available: S M L
Bust (cm): S:112 M:116 L:120
Sleeve length (cm): S:25 M:26 L:27
Length (cm): S:47 M:49 L:51
*I ordered this in L*



I thought this blouse was so unique, I had to get it! I really am in love with this shade of green~ I think this is a great piece for summer and it goes great with the rivet wrap necklace!



I will admit that I wasn't too sure if I liked it or not; I feel like my side arm chubs kind of pop out, but that is to be expected when wearing this type of top. The material is quite comfortable, but not soft. It is very cool to the skin~

 Quality: image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image / 5

image Deep Blue Lace Romper image
Material: polyester
Fit type: regular
Pattern type: solid
Season: fall, summer
With belt: no
Weight: 0.251kg
Size available: S M L XL
Bust (cm): S:130 M:134 L:138 XL:142
Waist (cm): S:62~74 M:66~78 L:70~82 XL:74~86
Length (cm): S:74 M:75 L:76 XL:77
Sleeve length (cm): S:53 M:54 L:55 XL:56
*I ordered this in XL*

I'm trying to wear more rompers because I think they're so cute. I really liked this one because of the color and the lace trimmings. 


I also wore the rivet wrap necklace with this romper. I feel like because it is a off shoulder romper, you can really go wild with necklaces.Overall, this romper is really comfortable and pretty good material. My favorite part are the wide sleeves! They swish around~ I do notice that when I wear off shoulder tops, it's hard to raise my arms because the neckline will slide up lol.

Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5


image Milk Canvas Bag image
Handbag type: shoulder bag
Style: fashion
Pattern type: patchwork
Handbag size: mini
Closure type: no zipper
Occasion: versatile
Main material: canvas
Weight: 0.223kg
Size (cm) (LxWxH): 8.5 x 8.5 x 17

Strap length (cm): 100



Out of all the items I got, I was the most excited for this bag. I had seen it floating around on Tumblr and thought it was the cutest thing ever. 


This is definitely an extremely small bag. My phone takes up half the space inside already. I am a little disappointed with this bag because the quality was not that great. The magnet that closes the bag sticks out and it is very hard to close the flaps because they seem to be made too short. And even when I finally manage to get them close, they look awkward and uneven.


I will literally only use this bag to take aesthetic photos, hehe. I like the strap because it is made of a thick rope like material~ the print on the canvas is also very cute. But the function and quality of the bag are not that great.



Quality: image  image  image  / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  / 5

image Gamiss image
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image / 5


Thanks for reading this extremely long review! I've been slacking a bit on reviews, but I'll try to get them all out ASAP!
image

No comments:

Post a Comment