Pages

Vintage Florals

Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well! Happy Halloween~ I wanted to dress up today but I forgot / was too lazy to do anything hehe. I hope everyone has a safe and fun night! I look forward to seeing all the cool costumes on Facebook~


Today's spoopy review is on the floral dress from SheinShein is a really amazing online store that sells a huge variety of clothes that ranges from adorable crop tops to flowy summer dresses, work blouses to classy shoes. Shein also offers free shipping for orders in the US. They are also always having sales, but make sure to take advantage of them!  



Fabric: fabric is very stretchy
Season: summer
Type: tunic
Pattern type: floral
Sleeve length: sleeveless
Color: navy
Dresses length: short
Style: vintage
material: 100% rayon
Neckline: high neck
Silhouette: shift
Decoration: cut out
Shoulder (cm): XS:29.5, S:30.5, M:31.5, L:32.5
Bust (cm): XS:88, S:92, M:96, L:100
Length (cm): XS:83/88, S:84/89, M:85/90, L:86/91
Size available: XS S M L
*I ordered this in L*




I ordered this dress on September 29th and it arrived on October 17th! As always it was securely packaged and wrapped. I have to say that I love everything about this dress. The material is very nice and soft and has an extra layer to ensure that it is not sheer. Quality is very good and also stretchy.




The back of the dress has a large keyhole to spice things up~ And above that are two clasp buttons to complete the mock neck. I am absolutely in love with the print of the design! I'm usually not a fan of floral because I always felt they were too "in your face" and too bright or too...happy? I'm not sure how to explain it but I thought the floral print on this dress was pretty unique because the colors were not too vibrant. They were pretty in an old fashion kind of way. The dress color is a little different from the stock photos, but I actually prefer this color.



Another great thing about this shift dress is that it is pretty long.The back is actually a little longer than the front which is a bonus for me. This dress is also very swishy~ giving it an elegant, vintage vibe.


I know an event I can wear this dress to~ 

The great thing about this app is that you can pretend to be in the Halloween spirit while actually not actively participating, hehe.

Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image / 5

I hope everyone has a safe Halloween! More reviews are coming upppp~

No comments:

Post a Comment