Pages

Zaful Haul

image
Hello friends! I hope you have been doing well. I've been a bit busy lately which is why my reviews are coming in so late! So I apologize if it seems rushed...


Today's review is on a collaboration with Janet for Zaful. I'm sure you've heard of / seen Zaful around the internet! I've definitely seen their products floating around on Tumblr and even advertised on Facebook. From what I've seen and heard, Zaful has a killer collection of swim suits, but since I'm too shy in that department, I've chosen some other items! 

I chose my items before I left for my trip in Taiwan and they were delivered to my house fairly quickly. However, the ombre dress was delivered separately from the rest of the items~ all items were securely packaged and made it safely to my house with no damages. I did like that I got a text letting me know from all the way in Taiwan when my packages were arriving!


Striped Ombre Color Dress

Style: Cute 
Occasions: Causal,Day 
Material: Polyester 
Silhouette: A-Line 
Dresses Length: Mini 
Collar-line: Round Collar 
Sleeves Length: Short Sleeves 
Pattern Type: Striped 
With Belt: No 
Season: Summer 
Weight: 0.320kg 
Package: 1 x Dress
Size available: S M L
Bust (cm): S: 90 M:94 L:98
Length (cm): S:80 M:82 L:84
Shoulder (cm): S:35 M:36 L:37
*I ordered this in L*


I was pretty happy with this dress. I chose it because I loved the pastel colors. I thought this was a really cute, conservative dress that can be easily dressed up or down. The material is pretty nice and there is another layer underneath to reduce sheerness. The string is a pretty solid rope material.




The dress fits me pretty well~ I love it! It's so cute ~ I feel like this dress would be great for a lunch date with girlfriends at a classier restaurant if paired with some nice heels and a cute clutch. In this photo, I'm wearing it with a faux pearl necklace which can be found here.


Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image/ 5



image Off Shoulder Flounce Dress image
Style: Casual 
Material: Polyester 
Silhouette: A-Line 
Dresses Length: Mini 
Collar-line: Off The Shoulder 
Sleeves Length: Short Sleeves 
Pattern Type: Patchwork 
With Belt: No 
Season: Summer 
Weight: 0.153kg 
Package: 1 x Dress
Size available: S M L XL
Bust (cm): S:84 M:88: L:92 XL:96
Length (cm): S:63 M:64 L:65 XL:66
*I ordered this in XL*



When I first opened this dress, I will admit, I didn't have high hopes. The material is really thin and I thought that the dress would be sheer. I was also skeptical because the length on the website said it would only be 66cm long which to me, is basically the length of a sweater. I was pretty happy to see that this dress is actually quite nice. While the material is thin, I believe because it is black, it is not as sheer as I thought. I did have a moment of confusion trying to figure out which was the front (turns out the side with the split is the back). 



I think this dress also has the potential to be dressed up. I am wearing a rhinestone choker that I also got from Zaful. The dress is simple but definitely so cute and dainty. It is also a great summer dress because the material is thin. The dress also reaches mid-thigh. A minor annoyance is that the straps are constantly sliding down ~


Quality: image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image / 5



I also got two necklaces!

Rhinestone Heart Choker Necklace


Item Type: Chokers Collarlace 
Gender: For Women 
Style: Classic 
Shape/Pattern: Heart 
Weight: 0.032kg 
Package: 1 x Choker







I am pretty happy with this choker! It elevates those metal heart chokers to a new level of elegance~ The strap is made of a type of velvet material. It is very comfortable to wear.


Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image/ 5


Tassel Pendant Necklace

Item Type: Pendant Collarlace 
Gender: For Women 
Style: Classic 
Shape/Pattern: Others 
Weight: 0.060kg 
Package: 1 x Collarlace



I also really do like this necklace because it can spice up a boring outfit in no time. I like to throw it on one of my maxi dresses just to make it look like I made some effort in my outfit. The tassel part is made of some type of faux leather? It looks really nice and also comes in gold chain I chose the silver chain because I'm not a fan of the color gold.

I will say that the chain does sometimes pull my hair. But it's not a big deal ~ I expected it because it is a chain lol.

Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  / 5
Design: image  image  image  image  image/ 5


image Zaful image


Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image / 5

So the verdict?

I wouldn't mind giving Zaful a shot. I know I read and watched a lot of reviews doubting Zaful but overall I am pretty satisfied with my items. I can definitely see myself using / wearing these a lot in the future. The materials used were overall pretty good and solid. I don't see the items I got tearing or coming apart anytime soon. Also, Janet was very kind and helpful throughout the ordering process. She even informed me that one of my items would be arriving later because it took a longer to process. Of course, this was all based on my own experience with ordering from them.

Thanks for reading this review! Forgive me for the irregularity in updating ahhhh~
image

No comments:

Post a Comment