Pages

Fluff

image
Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well. Lately I just started juggling my two jobs and so far it has been a great experience. I love working, I love my jobs. I can honestly say that I don't even consider them "work" because to me, it's not work, it's doing something I really love. 


One of my all time favorite animes just finished its third season ~ I can't wait for the next season (hopefully there's going to be one!) I have to say that Haikyuu is one of the best animes I've ever watched. I usually only like lovey dovey shoujo animes like Kamisama Kiss but I am super impressed with Haikyuu because each volleyball team has their own unique quirks and personality. I love that there are so many teams, yet no one has the same characteristics as someone else. I am going to miss Haikyuu but I look forward to the next season~ 


Today's review is on the ribbed fluffy sweatshirt from RomweRomwe is a really great online store with some of the latest styles of shirts, dresses, shoes, even bags - and of course all at an extremely affordable price! Be sure to check out their site ~ I am positive you will find something you like. 
image


Sleeve length (cm): 53
Length (cm): 61
Bust (cm): 108
Shoulder (cm): 54
Size available: one size
Fabric: has no stretch
Style: casual
Season: winter
Type: pullover
Pattern type: plain
Color: pink
Neckline: crew neck
Sleeve length: long sleeve
Material: polyester




I received an order confirmation on Nov. 23 my package arrived on Dec. 6. I feel like every time I order clothes, I have a certain "theme" in mind. This time I definitely went for cozy sweaters in neutral colors. This sweater caught my eye because it looked warm and because of the fluffy material.



For some reason, the neckline really stands out to me. I did have some trouble having it "fit" right on my neck, but the mock neck really does a great job keeping my neck warm.




Also, look at the fluffiness! This sweater is so incredibly soft. I love running my hands over it.






The down side is that fluff seems to be falling everywhere. I wore this sweater with some black jeans and when I was about to change, I noticed all the fluff on my jeans lol. If I could describe the interior of the sweater, I would say that it reminded me of a cushion. The sweater is nicely padded and thick but for some reason there are fluffs all over the inside too. I'm not sure if the fluff on my jeans is from the exterior fluff or the interior fluff...



I thought the fluffiness of the pink sweater was an already unique point so I paired it with some simple black jeans. I also wore some bold red lipstick to counter all the pink, hehe. I will say that this sweater is pretty short...it definitely does not feel like 61 cm long. But I think it is also because it tends to bunch up a lot so it can make you look a little chunky.


While I do like the style and material of this sweater, the length of it really does bug me. But it might work out for you if your torso isn't as long as mine haha. 


Quality: image  image  image  image  / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  / 5
Shipping: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image / 5


Thanks for reading this short review! I really hope everyone is staying warm and cozy this winter!


image

Also as a final tribute to Haikyuu, here is the ending song in which you can see all the teams!



No comments:

Post a Comment