Pages

Soft Beige



image
Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well. These few days have been really cold and wet, but at least my work area is kinda warm. I've been doing some studying on peacocks and the history of the place I work and so far it is so interesting!
Today's review is on the beige lantern sleeve knit from SheinShein is a really amazing online store that sells a huge variety of clothes that ranges from adorable crop tops to flowy summer dresses, work blouses to classy shoes. Shein also offers free shipping for orders in the US. They are also always having sales, but make sure to take advantage of them! 
image


sweater160817228_2

Sleeve length (cm): 40
Length (cm): 46
Bust (cm): 92
Shoulder (cm): 50
Size available: one size
Style: casual
Season: fall
Type: pullover
Pattern type: plain
Color: beige
Neckline: turtleneck
Sleeve length: long sleeve
Material: acrylic
Types: loose




I ordered this sweater on Nov. 27th and it arrived on Dec. 15th. As always it was securely packaged. I had carefully looked at the measurements so I was already prepared to see that it was a cropped sweater. However, I was not ready for the ultimate softness that this sweater is made of. It is seriously so soft, I don't think I've had another item made with this fabric before. Like, no joke, I keep running my hands over this sweater...



I guess I should just admit that I am pretty obsessed with this sweater. The sleeves are a bit short but they are super cute lantern sleeves. I also like the high neck of the sweater because it keeps my neck warm. However, the front does fold in a weird way as you can see in the photo above. 



I really do love this combo and I would wear it a lot if it weren't so cold. Also, in these photos I am wearing this sweater with the skirt, I'm actually not tucking it in! It's way too short to tuck in but it still looks very nice. I can also imagine wearing it with some high waisted khaki shorts.



I guess overall I do love this sweater. I really didn't want to take it off because it was so comfortable and soft. So here are more photos of me lazing around while wearing it! The only thing I wish was different is the length of the sleeves~ I don't really mind that it is a cropped sweater but if only the sleeves were longer!



Quality: image  image  image  image image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image / 5


Thanks for reading this review! The year is wrapping up and sadly I will be working Christmas Eve & New Years! I hope everyone was able to have a very fulfilling 2016 with no regrets and lots of happiness. I personally felt that I learned and grew a lot. 2017 is just around the corner so if you do have anything you want to do, do it! Life is too short for what ifs. If you never take the chance to do something, I feel that you'll always be stuck wondering about the possibility.
image

No comments:

Post a Comment