Pages

New Type of Choker

image
Hi friends! I hope you have been doing well. I am currently so so so sad...there was a new update for Mystic Messenger for their Christmas event, but it requires 100 hourglasses...and I only have 40. ARGHHHHHH. I really want to participate in the event so I'm trying to speed through the chats and get as many hearts as I can. But I don't think I'll be able to get 100 hourglasses...ahh.

Today's review is on the choker sweater with zip detail from RomweRomwe is a really great online store with some of the latest styles of shirts, dresses, shoes, even bags - and of course all at an extremely affordable price! Be sure to check out their site ~ I am positive you will find something you like. 
image




Sleeve length (cm): 44
Length (cm): 56
Bust (cm): 110-130
Shoulder (cm): 60
Size available: one size
Fabric: very stretchy
Style: casual
Season: fall
Type: pullover
Pattern type: plain
Color: brown
Neckline: v neck
Sleeve length: long sleeve
Material: acrylic
Types: loose




I received an order confirmation email on Nov. 23 my package arrived on Dec. 6. As always it was nicely wrapped. Now, I've been eyeing this sweater for the longest time because I thought it was so unique. I especially really liked the color. It is a sweater that would look so cute in autumn weather. The sweater is a little on the short side, but I expected it.



Unique feature: the choker part! I've never seen an item like this before. The choker part is very stretchy so it can stretch around your head easily when you put it on. Sometimes my head accidentally gets stuck in the front part instead of the head hole lol.



I also love the zipped elbow design. Another great thing is that the zipper is not irritating at all; in fact, I don't really notice it unless I feel that my elbows are breezy~ The overall material is pretty nice and cozy.



Here I am wearing it tucked into a denim skirt. 



Overall, I really do like this sweater. I am always on the lookout for more cozy sweaters for the winter. I don't think I'd wear it much this winter because I get cold easily, but I can definitely see myself wearing it a lot during next autumn. The choker part is very cute and interesting especially with the latest choker craze. 


Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image / 5


Thanks for reading this quick review~ I hope everyone is staying warm. No matter how many layers I put on, I always seem to be cold.
image

No comments:

Post a Comment