Pages

Wide Leg Pants: The New Trend!

image
Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well~ today I stumbled on this fantastic cover of Tokyo Ghoul's "Glassy Sky." I usually don't like covers but I have to say this cover is pretty amazing! Check it out here:

Today's review is on the burgundy wide leg pants from SheinShein is a really amazing online store that sells a huge variety of clothes that ranges from adorable crop tops to flowy summer dresses, work blouses to classy shoes. Shein also offers free shipping for orders in the US. They are also always having sales, but make sure to take advantage of them! 
image




pants161004101_2pants161004101_2
Thigh (cm): S:60, M:62, L:64, XL:66
Hip size: S:96, M:100, L:104, XL:108
Waist (cm): S:58-82, M:62-86, L:66-90, XL:70-94
Length (cm): S:83, M:84, L:85, XL:86

Size available: S M L XL
Waist type: mid waist
Pant length: cropped
Fabric: has no stretch
Season: fall
Type: trousers
Pattern type: plain
Color: burgundy
material: polyester
Fit type: loose
Closure type: elastic waist
Style: casual




I received a confirmation email on Jan. 18th and my package arrived on Jan. 28th. As always it was securely packaged. I feel like I definitely went out of my comfort zone with this because 1. I don't like getting pants online because I have a weird leg shape / giant calves and 2. red. pants. People who know me know that I only wear black pants or black leggings. So this was definitely a new item for me to try. I got it primarily because it was a gorgeous shade of burgundy red (according to the stock photos) and I have been wanting to try out more wide leg pants. I did manage to buy one at UNIQLO in Taiwan that I liked but I wanted to try these out too.


The material of these pants was definitely very surprising. I guess I could say that it's kind of like a very thick and stiff felt like material - slightly fuzzy and bulky. These pants do have some stretch at the waistline but the stretchy area is located on the back and not around the entire waist.


I admit I struggled a little trying to figure out what to wear these pants with. I kept laughing and thinking "damn, I'm wearing disco pants." I decided to go with a white Gudetama t-shirt to contrast with the red. I also wanted to add some height because I felt that the wide leg part of the pants made me look short and boxy so I wore these heels I got from Shein. To complete the outfit, I threw on some wire framed glasses. I was going for a vintage look~



While I did like this look, I am a bit iffy with my choice of shoes. What could I have worn to make it look better? I still think some height would be good but perhaps some platform boots instead...if anyone has some tips, let me know what you think! In the stock photos, these pants look pretty short but when I wore them, they almost reach my ankles. I guess the model is just really tall, haha.


Quality: image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image / 5


Thanks for reading this short review!
image


No comments:

Post a Comment