Pages

Basics


image

Hi friends! I hope you have all been well. I went on a little walk today and although I was sad to see that the lake at one of my jobs has kind of dried up, our entire garden is very green with a lot of gorgeous flowers blooming! I definitely am going to go on a longer walk next time~ 

Today's review is on the striped long sleeve tee  from RomweRomwe is a really amazing online store with a huge selection of clothes and accessories. I guarantee you will find something you like! They are always having sales so please make sure to take advantage of those~




Sleeve length (cm): 41
Bust (cm): 118
Shoulder (cm): 57
Size available: one size
Length (cm): 60cm
Fabric: has some stretch
Season: fall
pattern type: striped
Sleeve length: long sleeve
Color: white
Material: polyester
Neckline: scoop neck
Style: casual




I received the confirmation email on Feb 28th and it arrived on Mar 10th. As always it was nicely wrapped and packaged. First off, I want to just make it clear: I do not like stripes. I hate stripes because I feel like they make me look fat (lol). But I really wanted to get this shirt because it 1. fit my work dress code and 2. I'm seeing so many different outfits that have a striped long sleeve tee in it and it makes me want to get one. So now I have one!


Did you think it had black stripes? Nope, it has navy stripes that can be seen only when you look closely! Quality is pretty good. The tee is not sheer at all and it quite comfortable to wear. I wore it to one of my jobs last week and it was very easy to move around in!


This shirt kind of gave ma a college student vibe when I wore it with some black jeans and my new black American Apparel tote lol. The nice thing is that you can wear this top by itself or paired under a plain spaghetti strap dress or a pinafore! I am now hunting for a black pinafore to wear over this top~


And of course it is a very comfortable top to just lounge around in~ my only complaint is that the sleeves are actually quite short compared to the "long sleeve" written in the description~


image striped long sleeve tee image
Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image / 5



Thanks for reading this short review~
image

No comments:

Post a Comment