Pages

Florals for Spring


image
Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well! I just recently found out about a stunning tree called the pink trumpet tree, also known as tabebuia! We have a couple at one of my work places and they're super pretty right now since they're in full bloom~ Spring is definitely here!

Today's review is on the embroidered sheer top from Shein! Shein is a really amazing online store that sells a huge variety of clothes that ranges from adorable crop tops to flowy summer dresses, work blouses to classy shoes. Shein also offers free shipping for orders in the US. They are also always having sales, but make sure to take advantage of them! 


blouse161118712_2blouse161118712_2

Size available: XS S M L
Cuff (cm): XS:31, S:32, M:33, L:34
Type: tunic
Fabric: has no stretch
Season: summer
Pattern type: embroidered
Sleeve length: short sleeve
Color: black
Material: 97% polyester 3% spandex
Style: vintage, elegant
Collar: lapel, collar
Bust (cm): XS:94, S:98, M:102, L:106
Length (cm): XS:60.5, S:61.5, M:62.5, L:63.5
Sleeve length: XS:34.5, S:35.5, M:36.5, L:37.5
*I ordered mine in L*



I received an email confirmation on Mar. 5th and my package arrived on Mar. 20th. As always it was securely wrapped! 



I was very excited about this top because this is not something I would normally wear. I tend to avoid all things sheer like its the plague so getting this sheer top was definitely a big step out of my comfort zone. The material is quite nice, very soft and flowy. The sheer part is a bit scratchy tho.


Here you can see the embroidered flowers up close. I think it is super cute and a great way to symbolize the spring flowers.


The top has a collar with the back ending in a cute little bow that you can tie however you want.  



I appreciate the ruffles on the sleeves! I think the ruffles add the oomph factor to this top and brings the whole thing together. I thought it was a nice touch.


I think this top would go really cute with some black shorts such as this or this. But unfortunately I don't have any black short so I'll stick to black jeans for now~



I'm in love with this top! The sheer part really bothered for a while because I was worried that too much boob would be shown but it's actually not too bad. I wore a nude color bandeau underneath and it worked out nicely. I do want to add that the sheer section kind of crinkles weirdly. You can see it in my mirror picture where I turn my arms.

image embroidered sheer top image
Quality: image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image / 5



Thanks for reading this short review! I heard tonight there's gonna be a major windstorm and I'm like ??? why. Stay safe everyone~ !
image



No comments:

Post a Comment