Pages

Cozy

image
Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well. It is steadily getting hotter and I am loving it! The garden I work at is absolutely stunning with so many flowers blooming and with everything looking so green.

Today's review is on the pink v-neck oversized sweater from RomweRomwe is a really amazing online store with a huge selection of clothes and accessories. I guarantee you will find something you like! They are always having sales so please make sure to take advantage of those~

Size available: one size
Length (cm): 65
Bust (cm): 158
Shoulder (cm): 91
Sleeve length: 28
Season: winter
Pattern type: plain
Items: pullovers
Color: pink
Types: oversized
Sleeve length: long sleeve
Neckline: v-neck
Material acrylic
Styles: casual




I received the confirmation email on Feb 28th and my package arrived on Mar 10th. As always it was securely wrapped. If you have been keeping up with my reviews, I mentioned that I was hunting for oversized and comfy sweaters especially for the winter. I am someone who gets cold easily but can tolerate heat quite well. I was stoked to see that this sweater I got was extremely thick and warm. Unfortunately because it is getting hot, I won't be able to wear it too often but I figured I can pair it with shorts in this weather. 


I am a bit confused about the color because the description and stock photo read and shows pink! But I think the color is more of a mauve. I don't mind because I actually really like this color! I have another sweater in the same color ~


When they say oversized, they meant oversized! I am usually very wary about "oversized" items online because they usually fit me just right but this sweater is extremely loose and baggy even for me. While I appreciate the oversized aspect of it, the excess fabric on the sides kind of annoy me lol. On another note, I really like how baggy and loose the sleeves are! Also I should add that the front and back of the neckline are both v-necks!


Overall this sweater is pretty comfy and thick~ I think I'll love wearing it in the winter! For the price of $14, I think this sweater is definitely worth it. I've seen thinner sweaters at F21 for over $20 ~



image pink v-neck oversized sweater image
Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image / 5


Thanks for reading this short review! Spring is coming and I'm so excited ~but that means more work for me at my jobs, hehe.
image

No comments:

Post a Comment