Pages

Easy Breezy

image
Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well. Today I copped some super cheap American Apparel jelly sandals! I actually already own a pair but I was taking advantage of the super sale that they're having so I bought three more for less than $2. What a deaaaaaal~ I'm pretty obsessed with them but I also like them because the one I have is super comfortable to walk in! I also love looking for cute socks to wear them with~

Today's review is on the white boat neck lace blouse from Shein! Shein is a really amazing online store that sells a huge variety of clothes that ranges from adorable crop tops to flowy summer dresses, work blouses to classy shoes. Shein also offers free shipping for orders in the US. They are also always having sales, but make sure to take advantage of them! 
Size available: one size
Type: high low
Season: summer
Pattern type: plain
Sleeve length: bell sleeve
Color: white
Material: polyester
Style: vacation, sexy
Collar: off the shoulder
Decoration: ruffle, pleated
Shoulder (cm): 33-80
Bust (cm): 120
Length (cm): 74
Sleeve length (cm): 61




I received an email confirmation on Apr. 7th and the blouse arrived on Apr. 15th. When I opened the package, I realized I actually have the same exact blouse but in blue! This item is a very popular item on Shein with over 271 reviews! Quality is very good; the material is a light and airy fabric. It's a little sheer so I wear a nude bandeau under it. You can tell it's a little sheer because you can kind of see the waistline of my jeans in the pics below. 



I think this top is so cute and fun especially for hot summer weather! The sleeves are so fun to play around with because they're so elegant and flowy. I debated for a while whether or not to wear a choker / necklace with this top but in the end, I decided against it. I like the exposure of my collarbones and shoulders and I think adding a necklace would take away from it. 



The great thing about this top is that it can be worn with many different bottoms such as black skinny jeans + classy heels for an dressier look or distressed jeans and cute flats for a casual look. I've also experimented it tucked into some cute denim shorts!


Quality: image  image  image  image  image/ 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image/ 5
Design: image  image image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image / 5


Thanks for reading this short review! I hope you're all enjoying the hot weather~
image

No comments:

Post a Comment