Pages

Velvet

image
Hi friends! I hope you have been doing well. I feel like it's been a while since my last review! I've been pretty busy juggling some projects at work and trying out new craft ideas! I also found the cutest set of alpaca stickers at a stationary store the other day so I'm super excited to try them out~ 

Today's review is on the burgundy velvet romper from RomweRomwe is a really amazing online store with a huge selection of clothes and accessories. I guarantee you will find something you like! They are always having sales so please make sure to take advantage of those~

Season: spring
Pattern type: plain
Pattern type: plain
Color: burgundy
Sleeve length: sleeveless
Material: velvet
Neckline: strap
Style: sexy
Bust (cm): S:66, M:70, L:74
Waist (cm): S:60, M:64, L:68
Length (cm): S:58, M:60, L:62
Size available: S M L
*Also available in teal*
*I ordered mine in L*




I received an email confirmation on Apr. 5th and the package arrived on Apr. 20th. Today the weather was over 90 degrees so keeping that in mind, I decided to select a romper! This romper looked very interesting in the stock photos and I liked that it was made of a nice velvet material. The color is a gorgeous burgundy color. I was a little worried that it'd be short and to be honest, it kinda is...but I think this romper is for clubbing events lol. 



Wow that terrible eyeliner tho...lol. I tried...it took me like 20 minutes to put it on and even longer to get it off haha. Also this romper is definitely on the sexy side because it's pretty much backless except for the two thin straps that criss cross on the back.



Definitely have to wear this romper with some super bold makeup! Quality seems pretty good, the velvet is quite thick and even while I was running back and forth through my house, the straps stayed pretty secured. When I first saw the photos online I was really worried that this was me stepping waayyy too out of my comfort zone. Surprisingly, I actually like this romper! I don't know when I'll ever wear it but it fit pretty well on me. The shorts area of the romper is kind of flowy which is a plus for me! 


Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image / 5


Thanks for reading this short review!
image

No comments:

Post a Comment