Pages

Artist

image
Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well. Lately I've been super obsessed with IU's new song "Palette" featuring G-Dragon! I love how beautiful the music video was shot and of course all the soft pink and pastel hues.  Check out the music video below! I have always thought IU was one of the prettiest celebrities ever and I'm always blown away at how gorgeous and flawless she looks. Not to mention her singing is just amazing!



Today's review is on the color block t-shirt from RomweRomwe is a really amazing online store with a huge selection of clothes and accessories. I guarantee you will find something you like! They are always having sales so please make sure to take advantage of those~



Sleeve length (cm): 37
Bust (cm): 114
Shoulder (cm): 60
Size available: one size
Length (cm): 55/61
Fabric: has some stretch
Season: fall
Pattern type: color block
Sleeve length: long sleeve
Color: grey
Material: polyester
Neckline: round neck
Style: casual
*Also available in red*



I received an email confirmation on Apr. 5th and the package arrived on Apr. 20th. As always it was securely wrapped! I actually had my eye on this top for a while because I thought it looked super cute in the stock photos. Although it's starting to get warm, I couldn't resist the temptation and just got it! The material is pretty thick and soft which makes it a great item for autumn weather. I also really like the sleeves which are quite wide and loose. The neckline is a little high (almost like a mock neck to me) which I'm sure would also do well during chilly winds...just not now. It was a little irritating for me.


To be honest, I'm just not feeling this top! It took me a really long time to figure out what to wear it with. I think my biggest issue is that it's just short on me and I feel that it makes me look chunky lol. The front hem is about an inch longer than the back and it has a slit on each lower side of the shirt. I tried to wear it with my standard black jeans but it looked really strange so I wore it with my new tapered denims from Muji for a casual and comfy look. 


Quality: image  image  image  image  image/ 5
Comfort: image  image  image/ 5
Design: image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image / 5


Thanks for reading this short review!
image

No comments:

Post a Comment