Pages

Aliens

image
Hi friends! I hope you have all been well~ it definitely feels like a long time! But it's good to be back writing reviews~ A little on what I've been up to: I've recently started to seriously try to exercise more. And when I say seriously I mean like stay committed. So far, so good...with maybe one or two days of slacking off but the next day I would feel so bad I'd make up for it lol. And I've been trying to eat healthier (no more fried chicken and fries woohoo~) which is super hard cus sometimes that salt craving just hits, y'know?! I caved last week and ordered fries...with my salad lol...To be honest, I felt like crap afterwards, I think it's the oil of the fries haha.

Today's review is on the alien print raglan tee from RomweRomwe is a really amazing online store with a huge selection of clothes and accessories. I guarantee you will find something you like! They are always having sales so please make sure to take advantage of those~
Size available: S M L XL
Length (cm): S:56, M:57, L:58, XL:59
Sleeve length (cm): S:47, M:48, L:49, XL:50
Bust (cm): S:80, M:84, L:88, XL:92
Fabric: has some stretch
Season: fall
Pattern type: color block
Sleeve length: long sleeve
Color: black and white
Material: polyester
Neckline: round neck
Style: casual
*I ordered this in XL*

I received a confirmation email on my order on May 8th and received the shirt on May 20th. As always it was securely packaged! I've been kinda on a hunt for "alien" shirt ever since I learned that it's pretty much canon that my bae Oikawa Tooru likes aliens all thanks to that one cut scene where he's wearing a hoodie with an alien face on it.

Image result for oikawa tooru alien

One scene? I meant two. But that pretty much lead me to obsessively look for that one perfect piece of clothing that had the perfect little alien face. Because I gotta match with my boy Oikawa, duh~


The material for this long sleeve tee is pretty soft, stretchy, and comfortable. But I have to admit I'm pretty disappointed with how small it is for an XL item. The shirt hugs my body in all the wrong places and strangely accentuates my chest (and especially my bra). I was ready for the top to be short but I think I was thrown off because the hem line is curved so the tip of the curve is probably the 59cm described in the measurements chart. Therefore the majority of the hemline is shorter than 59 = the shirt feels a lot shorter than it is. Also I felt that the little alien face is a bit high on the shirt.


I'm not gonna lie; it is a cute top. However, I feel like I can't really wear it out unless I wear it with something high waisted (in this case, this black skirt). And because I'm shy and I don't like drawing attention to my boobs (lol) I threw a denim jacket over it for a slight vintage look. I like this outfit but I'm not digging this top.


Quality: image  image  image  image/ 5
Comfort: image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image  image / 5


Thank you so much for reading this review!
image


No comments:

Post a Comment