Pages

Pure


image
Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well. I watched Pirates of the Caribbean (one of my favorite series) and I loooved it! The story was so good and ten thousand times better than the fourth one. I won't post any spoilers but I do recommend the movie to people who haven't seen it yet!

Today's review is on the embroidered frill shirt dress is from Shein! Shein is a really amazing online store that sells a huge variety of clothes that ranges from adorable crop tops to flowy summer dresses, work blouses to classy shoes. Shein also offers free shipping for orders in the US. They are also always having sales, but make sure to take advantage of them! 
dress170327703_2dress170327703_2
Cuff (cm): S:28, S:29, M:30, L:31
Bicept length (cm): XS:33, S:34, M:35, L:36
Fabric: has no stretch
Season: summer
Type: shirt
Pattern type: plain
Sleeve length: short sleeve
Color: white
Dress length: short
Style: vintage, cute
Material: 100% cotton
Neckline: high neck
Silhouette: a line
Decoration: bow, button, embroidery, ruffle
Bust (cm): XS:91, S:95, M:99, L:103
Waist size (cm): XS:103.5, S:107, M:111, L:115
Hip size (cm): XS:118, S:122, M:126.5, L:130.5
Length (cm): XS:85, S:86, M:87, L:88
Sleeve length (cm): XS:24, S:25, M:26, L:27
Size available: XS S M L
*I ordered mine in L*


I received an order confirmation email on May 2nd and the dress arrived on May 24th. As always it was securely wrapped~ 


I thought this dress was super cute in the stock photos and I am pleased to report that it did not disappoint! The material is a standard kind of dress shirt material so it is a bit sheer but it's nothing a nude slip can't fix! I love the embroidery design! I actually think I saw a similar dress / top at Zara's so this is a pretty nice dupe for a more affordable price. I think the ruffles really tie in the whole outfit together with the bows and the embroidered flowers. 


While I do think that the neckline is on the uncomfortably high side, I was able to quickly get used to it. I don't mind it too much because it gives the dress a vintage flair with the ruffled neckline. 


This dress is very nice for spring and can be easily dressed up with some strappy heels.  This dress does get wrinkled easily so you might have to iron it a bit before wearing it out~

dress161229707_2


A great thing about this dress is that it also comes in a pretty blue! Perhaps that won't be as see through as the white~


Quality: image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image / 5


Thanks for reading this short review!
image

No comments:

Post a Comment