Pages

Fringe

昼挨拶デコメ絵文字
Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well. I am currently obsessed with the official English version of the song "Sparkle" by RADWIMPS. It is from the official soundtrack of the movie "Your Name" or "Kimi no na wa." I love the translations and I'll post the video below for you to check it out!

Today's review is on the beige fringe kimono from RomweRomwe is a really amazing online store with a huge selection of clothes and accessories. I guarantee you will find something you like! They are always having sales so please make sure to take advantage of those~





Bust (cm): 122
Size available: one size
Length (cm): 69
Fabric: has no stretch
Pattern type: plain
Color: beige
Material: cotton blends
Sleeve length: three quarter length


I received a confirmation email on my order on May 8th and received the shirt on May 20th. As always it was securely packaged. I had actually seen this kimono around a year ago and it had caught me eye on how cute it looked but I never got it until because I didn't know how to style it. The material looks thicker in the stock photo than it actually is~ it is a very light and flowy kimono with delicate lace details on the back and cute fringed sleeves and hems.


Here is a close up shot of the delicate lace on the back!


And of course the fringe details~ note that it is a couple inches shorter in front than the back.


Thanks to a recent upgrade in my wardrobe from my previous boring collection of t-shirts and jeans, I am finally able to style this kimono! Originally I wanted to just wear a floral pink halter dress on it to emphasize spring but I wanted to try something a bit new. Taking some inspiration from the stock photo I paired this kimono with shorts from Romwe, a cami top from Uniqlo and added a floppy black hat to the look. To me this pretty much screams summer lol.


I love this look! I can't wait to wear this out (on a day I don't work...aka never lol). This is a very fun and relaxing outfit, perfect for hanging out with friends or going to the beach!


Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image  / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image / 5


Thanks for reading this review!
image

No comments:

Post a Comment