Pages

This sh*t is bananas

image
Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well. I've been really sick this past week which is why I've been pretty much MIA from social media. I had an insane headache that lasted throughout the week which put me in a really bad mood and prevented me from sleeping. Luckily, it faded before my doctor's appointment and right now it's pretty much completely gone. 

Today's review is on the banana babydoll dress is from Shein! Shein is a really amazing online store that sells a huge variety of clothes that ranges from adorable crop tops to flowy summer dresses, work blouses to classy shoes. Shein also offers free shipping for orders in the US. They are also always having sales, but make sure to take advantage of them! 

dress170502707_2dress170502707_2
Cuff (cm): XS:37, S:38, M:39, L:40
Bicep length (cm): XS:37, s: 38, M:39, L:40
Fabric: has no stretch
Season: summer
Type: shirt
Pattern type: print
Sleeve length: short sleeve
Color: white
Dress length: short
Style: casual, cute
Material: 100% polyester
Neckline: lapel
Silhouette: a line
Decoration: button
Shoulder (cm): XS:48.5, S:49.5, M:50.5, L:51.5
Bust (cm): XS:94, S:98, M:102, L:106
Waist size (cm): XS:156, S:160, M:164, L:168
Length (cm): XS:87.5, S:88.5, M:89.5, L:90.5
Sleeve length (cm): XS:15, S:16, M:17, L:18
Size available: XS S M L
*I ordered mine in L*




I received an email confirmation on my order on June 5th and the dress arrived on June 15th. As always it was securely packaged! I was really excited about this dress because bananas! I love bananas and I had a mild obsession with them a year ago when I splurged on banana plush and accessories. Unfortunately I had to give most of them to my cousins in Taiwan because my mom didn't want to bring them in our luggage lol. Half of them turned into chew toys for my cousins' dogs. 



Anyways, on the to the dress! The material is actually pretty thin and very light. Unfortunately it's not very soft; instead it is quite stiff! I do like the form of the dress, I think the skirt part is very loose and comfortable. I think the combination of the white color dress and banana print screams summer to me! 


This is such a cute and fun dress to wear out! The banana print gives off a playful vibe and the light fabric makes it ideal for summer.


Quality: image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image / 5


Thanks for reading this short review!

image








No comments:

Post a Comment