Pages

Crybaby

image
Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well. I recently had to go to urgent care at the hospital so this month has been pretty shitty lol. Hopefully, I will not be having any more health related issues...

Today's review is on the crybaby tee from RomweRomwe is a really amazing online store with a huge selection of clothes and accessories. I guarantee you will find something you like! They are always having sales so please make sure to take advantage of those~

Color: white
Shoulder (cm): S:44, M:45, L:46, XL:47, XXL:48, XXXL:49
Bust (cm): S:92, M:96, L:100, XL:104, XXL:108, XXXL:112
Sleeve length (cm): S:17, M:18, L:19, XL:20, XXL:21, XXXL:22
Length (cm): S:66, M:67, L:68, XL:69, XXL:70, XXXL:71
Size available: S M L XL XXL XXXL
Pattern type: printed
Sleeve length: short sleeve
Material polyester
Neckline: round neck
Style: casual
Fabric: has no stretch
Season: summer
*I ordered mine in XL*


I received a confirmation email on June 6th and the package came on June 23rd. As always it was securely wrapped and packaged. I want to say that I am pretty impressed with the quality of this t-shirt. The material is a soft and thick fabric; I was honestly expecting something thin and very sheer. However, this t-shirt is actually quite nice. It is a bright white with a very pretty pink that really pops out from the white.


It is a standard crew neck t-shirt~ This shirt is also available in black with the same pink lettering~


What's great about it is that it is a very flexible tee. It can be worn with a skirt (I actually wanted to wear it with a denim skirt but I couldn't find mine). I think what I liked the most about this tee is that it does come in larger sizes. I like my shirts to be pretty long and this is a good length, reaching past my hips. I think one of my biggest issues shopping online is that most tops were barely reaching my hips.


I'm wearing this tee with a choker from sanrense.com! You can use my discount code greentea for 10% off your purchase. I thought this was a fun outfit because the choker added some edge to the look and it matched with the skirt.


Quality: image  image  image  image  image/ 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image/ 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image / 5


Thanks for reading this short review!
image

No comments:

Post a Comment