Pages

Stars

image
Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well. It seems that July is a month of transitions for me; new house, new job, new information on my messed up health, and more. But yes! I recently quit my job at Muji to work at my other job full time~ yay! I'm very excited to begin officially as a full timer at a wonderful place.

Today's review is on the blue off shoulder blouse from RomweRomwe is a really amazing online store with a huge selection of clothes and accessories. I guarantee you will find something you like! They are always having sales so please make sure to take advantage of those~



Color: blue
Size available: XS S M L
Pattern type: plain
Sleeve length: polyester
Style: vacation
Collar: off the shoulder
Bust (cm): XS:88, S:92, M:96, L:100
Sleeve (cm): XS:43, S:44, M:45, L:46
Length (cm): XS:63, S:64, M:65, L:66
Fabric: has no stretch
*I ordered mine in L*


I received a confirmation email on June 6th and the package came on June 23rd. As always it was securely wrapped and packaged. This is a super late review due to all the craziness that's been going on~ but I am overall pretty happy with this top. The material isn't the best, but I think the style is very cute.


My favorite is of course the cute cut out detail on the button and sleeve of the top. It looks very delicate and feminine and I love the little star cut outs.


This top is easy to style~ looks great with some capri jeans for a total summer look! And this is just a personal preference but I love wearing chokers whenever I have similar styled tops. I just feel like my neck is too bare lol.


And~ a nice black sunhat to complete the look!


Overall the top is okay. The color is a very pretty pastel blue which makes it nice for the summer. I think another favorite point about this top is that the leaves have a cuff before the ends flare out with more of the intricate cut outs. I think this adds a nice flair and really differentiates the look from a basic off the shoulder top. Material is a bit thin and feels a little plasticky.


Quality: image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  / 5
Design: image  image image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  / 5


Thank you for reading this short review! Stay cool in this summer heat!
image

No comments:

Post a Comment