Pages

Alice in Badassland.



Hi! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I just got home from eating lunch and it was so awkward eating by myself! I was literally the only one sitting alone. image I'm really full right now so excuse me if you see my fat stomach protruding in my pictures! image

I recently received an email from Romwe about a collaboration. Romwe is super cute online fashion store that sells a wide array of clothes from gorgeous dresses to chic and stylish sweatshirts. Below is a photo of the vertical striped Alice sweatshirt I received from Romwe and I also included the product information. 





Please note that this shirt only comes in one size, so be aware of your measurements before purchasing. ♥
This is how it was folded after taking it out of the plastic wrapping. }
Some close up shots of the pictures on the shirt. I love the tattoo on Alice's arm! ♥ }
Front and back. }


{ Brand of the shirt is seen printed on the back and on the tags. }


The shirt is made from a very comfortable material. It fit perfectly on me and my only annoyance is that my hips are so big that it doesn't look as cool on me.


But I do love the colors and I am a huge fan of the vertical lines! I can't wear horizontal stripes without looking enormous, so this shirt is definitely a plus for me. I also find the punk Alice cartoon character super cute! I love the eyebrow ring she has and the black and white flower crown on her head.


The shirt is super comfortable to wear and I just want to point out that there is a giant middle finger in the top left of the shirt. So you might want to be careful wearing this to school; I usually wear a scarf or throw on a jacket if I want to wear this shirt out! And my room mate is always watching out for me and letting me know when the finger is showing.


When I received the shirt, it had a strange smell to it, but it could've just been the "new clothes" smell. But still. It was a little strange, and I think worth mentioning. I got a lot of compliments on this shirt from the girls living at my apartment. They think the concept of the badass Alice is super cool. Alice does indeed need some necessary roughness, as stated on the shirt.

Receiving the package took quite a long time! Although Romwe's customer service is quite good, it does take a while for them to reply to emails. I received confirmation that my order was being processed on January 15th and I received the package on February 1st. My clothes were packaged securely which is always a plus.

So the verdict? Romwe is definitely worth checking out because they do have tons of cute stores. Shipping may take a while but I think it's worth it.




Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5


No comments:

Post a Comment