Pages

Apricot lace and cheesecake.


Hi friends! How are you today? Today was super foggy outside and it was cold while I was walking to class. But on the bright side, it's February ~ my favorite month of the year because there's Valentine's Day, my birthday...it's just a lovely month in general. All the stores are stocking up on chocolates and I can feel myself being drawn to the red, white, pink Valentine candies and gifts. They're all so cute  image

Today I'm going to be reviewing another shirt from the lovely store Romwe. Romwe is a really cool online store with some of the latest styles of shirts, dresses, shoes, even bags! The shirt I will be reviewing is the apricot knitwear with lace detail. Here is the picture on Romwe and the product info.




When I received the package, I noticed that it was wrapped in a Sheinside bag and had Sheinside tags. At first I was a bit disappointed with this shirt because in the picture it looks quite long...which is why you should always pay attention to the measurements listed! Also, the shirt is really see through because it is a knitted shirt so basically there are tiny, tiny holes throughout the entire shirt which makes it very delicate.



{ This shirt is extremely delicate so be careful when handling it and don't have sharp objects around it...I tore a hole in mine. }

{ Front and back of the shirt! I think it shrank a little in the dryer. }

{ I don't have a light colored tank top or cami here with me at school so you might see my bra oops. }

The shirt barely reaches past my hip and it is constantly sliding up. However, I really do like the lace pattern and I think it's super cute! The lace part is sort of an extra layer on the knit fabric but it's pretty much still see through. This shirt would look good with some denim shorts!


More details on the lace "straps" of the shirt. }

As you can see, the lace detail is super cute. The shirt is not completely off the shoulder, but it is definitely a fun and cute look. Show off your collarbones (mine don't pop out enough)! You won't need to wear any necklaces because the lace is so pretty on its own.


This shirt is super cute! Perfect to wear in the summer and even late spring! If you're self conscious about your bra showing, wear a light color cami or tank top under it and pair it with a pair of shorts and sneakers. I know I'm definitely taking this shirt with me when I go to Taiwan in the summer. Just be careful because the material is quite delicate. I accidentally tore a small hole in the back because I was a little rough with it.Receiving the package took quite a long time! Although Romwe's customer service is quite good, it does take a while for them to reply to emails. I received confirmation that my order was being processed on January 15th and I received the package on February 1st. My clothes were packaged securely which is always a plus.


Quality: image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image /5


I'm off to attempt to make coconut fudge truffles. I tried to make no bake mint oreo cheesecake over the weekend and it didn't set right...then I tried to make no bake tofu cheesecake but I accidentally grabbed vegan cream cheese and it tasted awful. Baking is so difficult; there's too much math involved. Props to those who bake and enjoy baking!


No comments:

Post a Comment