Pages

Happy Halloween! + cozy cardigan

image
image
Hi friends! Happy Halloween! Today has been so far quite uneventful ~ I did some laundry (in my unicorn kigurumi!) and received some compliments. It seems that no one here is really in the 'Halloween' mood ~ at least during the day. Hopefully things will get a lot spookier at night! I'm planning on maybe watching a horror movie - I'm a big fan of horror movies - or some anime!

Today's spoopy review is on the pink batwing knit cardigan from SheinShein is an amazing online store for women's clothing. They have a huge variety of clothes ranging from shoes to accessories to skirts to tops. I guarantee you will find something you like! Please check them out! They are currently having a Halloween sale: 35% off your order of $59+ (code: hallo35) or 40% off your order of $159+ (code: hallo40).

Here is a photo of the cardigan along with its product info:
Pink Batwing Sleeve Pockets Knit Cardigan
Size: one size
Shoulder (cm): 57cm
Sleeve length (cm): 40cm
Length (cm): 83cm
Bust (cm): 116cm
Season: fall
Pattern type: plain
Items: cardigan
Color: pink
Types: bat
Sleeve length: long sleeve
Neckline: cocoon
Material: knit
Decoration: pockets
Styles: casual

I received a payment confirmation email on October 15th and my package arrived on October 23rd! This cardigan was securely wrapped ~


The first thing I noticed about this cardigan was how thick it is! The material is knit so I guess I shouldn't have been too surprised. It is quite warm and heavy; I think it would make a great cardigan for the upcoming winter cold! I don't think it really has batwing sleeves ~ they seem like normal sleeves to me. The sleeves were also a little short, barely reaching my wrist.


The cardigan reaches past my booty ~ here I paired it with a simple striped long sleeve top, some light blue holy denim jeans, and I topped it off with a daisy choker. To me, this cardigan was giving off the 'grandma' or 'mom' vibe so I tried to dress as 'classic' as I could, with the choker giving it an extra pop. This cardigan is on the chunky side ~ so be careful not to add too much layers (and also because it is very warm). I'd say simple and plain colors would go nicely with it! 

This item is featured in my 'Autumn Essentials' wishlist!


🍁  COZY AUTUMN ESSENTIALS 

🍁

cardigan / sweater / backpack / skirt / boots
image  COZY AUTUMN ESSENTIALS  image
cardigan / sweater / backpack / skirt / boots
*and of course a nice steaming cup of coffee!*
image

Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5

image

Thanks for reading this short review! Halloween is my second favorite holiday (Valentine's Day being my ultimate favorite) so I am so HYPED right now. I love everything spooky and I love seeing all the super creative costumes! I hope you have a safe and fun night out today ~ and if you decide to stay in (like me!!!!!) I hope you enjoy a relaxing night in!

image

image

No comments:

Post a Comment