Pages

I look tough!





Hi friends! I hope you have all been well. I think I am finally over my cough. I feel great, my throat feels great, and just in time because I am all out of Theraflu. I have my fingers crossed that I am over my cough, but I am worried about going to class later because I believe it is this class that got me sick. I will be pumping orange juice into my system when I get back. I strongly believe that the reason I was lucky enough to avoid getting sick despite being in close contact with people who were sick is because of the amount of orange juice I have been guzzling down these two years. I hadn't had any orange juice over winter break so when I came back form school, I feel I was definitely vulnerable.

Enough on that, today's review is on the hooded dog print coat from Shein! As you all know, Shein is a popular online clothing store that sells a wide variety of dresses, tees, skirts, coats, shoes, accessories, and so much more! They are always having sales so don't forget to take advantage of those too! I guarantee you will find something you like in their store.




Here is a photo of the coat along with its product info:

Hooded With Pockets Dog Animals Print Coat

Fabric: fabric has no stretch
Sleeve length: long sleeve
Pattern type: print
Type: coat
Color: black
Material: polyester
Collar: hooded
Shoulder (cm): 70cm
Length (cm): 77cm
Sleeve length (cm): 39cm
Bust (cm): 126cm
Style: casual
Season: autumn
Length: long
Size available: one-size



I received an order confirmation email on November 30th and my package arrived on December 21st. As always, it was securely wrapped~


I decided to get this coat because of the super cool bulldog print on the back! It definitely looks tough and I absolutely love dogs, so it was a perfect item to get! Upon opening the package, I quickly realized that this coat was extremely thin.


As you can see, it is almost see through! But thankfully, the black keeps it from being completely see through. This coat is good as a thin cover up - I might bring it with me to Taiwan in August to cover up from the sun.


This coat is a great casual piece to spice up any plain tee + jeans combo by adding a little bit of attitude.


My favorite black and white combo attire ~ I also think it would look great with one of those cute crop black tops and white pants!



I really like the length of this coat. It reaches past my booty. 


For some reason, I think the photo gives the material one of those 'waterproof' looks. Do not be fooled! It is made of a thin material that will get wet. I also noticed that the coat gets wrinkled very easily, even after just washing it!



I can't wait to wear this to Taiwan and Japan!




Quality: image  image  image  image  / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5



Thanks for reading this short review! I hope no one else gets sick, but please do be careful.




2 comments:

  1. From the store given photos - I was also expecting the coat to be one of those materially-thickish coats!!
    haha and I also thought it was going to be waterproof from the looks (◍˃̶α—œ˂̶◍)οΎ‰”
    Have lots of fun in Taiwan & Japan!!!
    xx Charmaine

    charrmyn || Etude House Play 101 Stick Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha some photos can be so misleading :)
      Thanks, I'm so excited to go even though it won't be for another seven months!!!!
      Thanks for reading ♥

      Delete