Pages

Winter is my enemy

Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well. If you have been keeping up with my blog posts, I think you have realized how much I hate the cold. I don't like being cold. It doesn't matter how much I layer up, I can always feel the cold down to my bones and I hate it. I'd rather be too hot than too cold. 

That's why today's review is on the very warm, very ideal v-neck button coat from RomweRomwe is a really amazing online store with a huge selection of clothes and accessories. I guarantee you will find something you like! They are always having sales so please make sure to take advantage of those ~


Here is a photo of the coat and it's product info:


Size available: one-size
Length (cm): 74cm
Bust (cm): 106cm
Shoulder (cm): 30cm
Sleeve length (cm): 53cm
Season: fall
Fabric: has no stretch
Pattern type: plain
Item: coat
Color: blue
Types: loose
Neckline: v-neck
Sleeve length: long sleeve
Decoration: pockets
Styles: casual


I was pretty impressed with how fast it arrived! I received an order confirmation email on Dec. 21st and my package arrived on Jan. 4th! Pretty fast despite holiday seasons! As always, my items were securely wrapped and packaged!


This coat to me is more like a knit cardigan. It is very thick and comfy, making it an ideal winter piece. You might have to bundle up with a thick scarf though, because this coat has a v-neck!


I really like how it is designed, but I was disappointed with all the loose thread I found. There was a huge wad of it along the buttons and there was also a large wad in the sleeves. I also had to snip a lot of long yarn hanging out from the collar and bottom of the coat.


The material and design of this coat reminds me of a blue v-neck sweater I did a review on a while back. It is very similar in material, color, buttons, design.



I really like this coat because it is a very versatile piece. You can throw it on a tee + jeans to cozy it up or even wear it over a dress. Yes, this item will keep you very warm (I was dying in it while taking pictures because my apartment is really hot). What I like the most about it is that the bottom of the coat sort of flairs out a bit, which is nice in hiding wide hips (like mine). It also has a pocket on each side ~

Quality: image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image /5


Thank you for reading this short review! I hope you all stay warm and comfy. Drink a lot of warm tea and avoid going out in the rain ~

No comments:

Post a Comment