Pages

Cat in the Hat

image
デコメ
Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well. These couple days have been a bit crazy for me! I have been studying like crazy for my upcoming Korean Pop Culture and Literature class because it turns it the class is a bit more difficult than I had expected. I'm hoping I do well on Thursday.

Today's review is on the hat cat embroidered tee from RomweRomwe is an online store that sells a wide variety of clothes of the latest style and trends. They also sell purses, shoes, accessories, and much more! They are always having sales so make sure to take advantage of that!
Here's a photo of the tee along with its product info:
Hat Cat Embroidered T-shirt

Size available: one-size
Sleeve length (cm): 21cm
Length (cm): 67cm
Bust (cm): 90cm
Shoulder (cm): 36cm
Fabric: has some stretch
Type: casual
Pattern type: embroidery
Color: white
Neckline: round neck
Sleeve length: short sleeve
Material: polyester





I received an order confirmation email on Jan. 12th and a tracking number for this package on Jan. 19th. It arrived on Jan. 22nd and as always was securely packaged.


First off, I want to say that I am really impressed with the quality of this t-shirt. The fabric is really thick and soft! It's not really see through either ~ but a darker color bra could be seen. When I showed my room mate the tee, she immediately could tell that the fabric was good quality without touching it!



This cat tee is so adorable! I love the sad looking cat, lol. The yarn beanie it is wearing puffs up and is attached on top of the cat head! I got a lot of compliments on this shirt when I wore it out.


Today I wore it out with a suspender dress I have, but I think it could definitely work with some high waisted shorts and a belt or some distressed light blue jeans. This tee is so comfy and casual looking, yet unique and cute. The other great thing about this t-shirt is because it is not too short! I usually have a problem with sweaters and tops being too short for me because I'm 5'6, but this one was just the perfect length! 


I threw on this grey loose knit cardigan also from Romwe because it was a little chilly! You can get the cardigan here and read my review here


I really liked this outfit! It looks casual but stylish~ and of course this tee is amazing. The quality is so good and can be a great piece for a lot of different outfits!

image



Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5

image


Thanks for reading this short review! I have a couple more lined up but I have to study for my midterm so I'll probably do one on Thursday! Thanks for being patient and I hope you have a lovely week.

image



image

No comments:

Post a Comment