Pages

This makes me hungry

Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well. Earlier today I went out to help my room mate open the door to our apartment and I was so surprised to see our school covered in fog! Fog! Yesterday, if I recall correctly, was quite hot and sunny and now it's foggy outside! Hopefully it clears up later because I have class.

Today's review is on the hamburger print tee from Shein! As you all know, Shein is a popular online clothing store that sells a wide variety of dresses, tees, skirts, coats, shoes, accessories, and so much more! They are always having sales so don't forget to take advantage of those too! I guarantee you will find something you like in their store.

Here are some photos of the long sleeve shirt and its product info:


Season: fall
Fabric: very stretchy
Sleeve length: long
Color: white
Material: cotton
Neckline: round neck
Style: casual
Size available: XS S M L
Bust (cm): XS:92, S:96, M:100, L:104
Length (cm): XS:61.5, S:62.5, M:63.5, L:64.5
Sleeve length (cm): XS:58, S:59, M:60, L:61
*I ordered mine in L*


I received a confirmation email on my order on Feb. 14th and my package arrived on Feb. 26th, but I think it arrived earlier because my school's mail service was down for a couple of days. As always, it arrived perfectly in packaged and secured.



Can I just say how much I adore this fun design? The long sleeve shirt is so colorful with its hamburger and flower print. I also love how the colors are pastel shades. The light pink text says "wildfox" and although I don't see the connection between that or hamburgers or flowers, I think it's so cute!



The material of the shirt was definitely a pleasant surprise. It is quite thick and sturdy ~ honestly I had expected to be one of those thin long sleeves but this is actually pretty warm. Here I paired it with a denim skirt for a fun outfit! If you have been reading my last couple reviews, you can tell that I am obsessed with this skirt...



Colder days? No problem. Wear it with some jeans and a cute pastel color cardigan! Make sure its a solid color or there might be too many designs going on~


For some reason it looks like I'm wearing pjs, haha. But seriously tho! This long sleeve is super comfy and I'm so excited to wear it out. I love burgers! I mean, who doesn't? I admit I used to hate them because I dislike eating "messy" food but I've come to appreciate and enjoy a good burger. This shirt is so fun and cute, it definitely puts me in a good mood. I love the colors and the fits perfectly on me. Another thing that I like about it is that the sleeves are just the right length for me. I have a problem finding clothes that have good length sleeves; they're usually pretty short. 


Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5


Thanks for reading this short review! As February is wrapping up, I hope you look forward to March! The month of finals! Study hard ~ for people who are in the quarter system like me, we can do it! Let's finish strong before spring break begins!








No comments:

Post a Comment