Pages

April Showers


imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

image

Hi friends! Hope you have all been doing well! Last week was a pretty crazy week because of all the rain! But you know what they say ~ April showers bring May flowers! It was bitterly cold following that but it looks like it's starting to get really hot. I'm so confused on what to wear because the other day I looked up the weather and it said 67 degrees so I bundled up in a coat and boots and it turned out to be pretty warm. I definitely suffered a little bit, but the weather is so unpredictable.

Today's review is on the  from lapel with zipper green coat from RomweRomwe is a really amazing online store with a huge selection of clothes and accessories. I guarantee you will find something you like! They are always having sales so please make sure to take advantage of those~

Here are some photos of the sweater along with its product info:
Lapel With Zipper Green Coat

Fabric: has no stretch
Pattern type: plain
Type: coats
Color: green
Material: polyester
Collar: collar
Bust (cm): 100cm
Sleeve length (cm): 56cm
Length (cm): 69cm
Size available: one size
Shoulder (cm): 38cm


I got an email confirming my order on April 1st and my package arrived on April 11th. I believe it arrived earlier but my school's mail service is so slow! Susie from Romwe had notified me on the 10th that my package had reached me already. However, it wasn't until I got the email the next day from school notifying me that I received a package, I hurriedly rushed downstairs to pick it up but was told to come back in a few hours because they hadn't sorted the packages yet. I was pretty annoyed so I made sure to wait a good several hours before heading back down to pick up my package. 


I was really excited for this jacket because it reminds me of the army green jacket that was in style a few years back. I believe Abercrombie & Fitch came out with a similar jacket to this one! I also recall seeing a lot of girls wear this style of jacket on the internet and paired it with UGGs. 


The material was definitely a lot thinner than I had anticipated. It does not provide much warmth. The zipper also didn't glide as smoothly as I would've liked and one of the strings looked chewed up at one part. 


This is definitely a nice jacket to wear during the fall as an item to spice up your outfit. The collar part is unique because you can zip it up to form a high neck jacket of you can keep it low. It does bother me a little that you can't zip it up allll the way ~ there is about a centimeter space where the zipper stops the end of the line.


The color of the jacket is very nice! It looks great with jeans or any casual look. However, because this is a one sized item, the shoulder part is too tight on me. I cannot fully raise my arms up without fearing the material will tear. I do have broad shoulders so this jacket would fit great for someone with a smaller build.


I had hoped that this jacket would be a great in the rain, but I think I'll still be cold if I wore it out on a rainy day. 

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Quality: image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image /5

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Thanks for reading this short review! I hope you have a great day! I'm counting down the days until graduation!

image


imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

No comments:

Post a Comment