Pages

Out of this world

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
image
Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well. I'm currently in the midterm crunch; I have three coming up and I think it's pretty sad to say that I am not stressed even though I probably should be! Instead, I'm sitting here being fascinated by this new item I got from Shein!

Do you all remember the galaxy print craze last year? Or was it the year before? I remember girls were buying the galaxy leggings and it looked so cute on them! I may be a little late to the party, but I couldn't help myself when I saw this cute dress on Shein.


Today's review is on the planet print shift dress from  Shein! As you all know, Shein is a popular online clothing store that sells a wide variety of dresses, tees, skirts, coats, shoes, accessories, and so much more! They are always having sales so don't forget to take advantage of those too! I guarantee you will find something you like in their store.


Here is a photo of the dress along with its product info:

Black Planet Print Shift Dress

Fabric: fabric has some stretch
Season: fall
Pattern type: print
Sleeve length: long sleeve
Color: black
Dresses length: short
Style: vintage
Material: polyester
Neckline: collar
Silhouette: shift
Shoulder (cm): XS:37, S:38, M:39, L:40
Bust (cm): XS:90, S:94, M:98, L:102
Length (cm): XS:85, S:86, M:87, L:88
Sleeve length (cm): XS:59, S:60, M:61, L:62
Size available: XS S M L
*I ordered mine in M*


I received an order confirmation email on April 11th and the dress arrived on April 21st. As always it was securely packaged and wrapped!



I had to get this dress in M because that was the only option available when I saw it! But good news - now it is available in all the other sizes except M! I would've preferred a large but a medium will do.

The material of this dress is thin but sturdy. Another plus is that it's not really see through, probably because the color is black. I love the print of the dress! I don't know if the constellations are accurate or not, but it doesn't matter when the dress looks so dang cute! For me, the collar part was a little bit tight (which is why I think a large would've fit me better). The back also has a small button which can be difficult to button on unless you have a friend. 


Here is my outfit~ I wore this dress with some tights and platform sandals I also got from Shein. I will do a review on those in a little bit. 

{ PC: Joey }

I think this dress is a little short (another reason why large would've fit me better). I can't exactly raise my arms without half my butt showing. If I keep my arms down, the dress length reaches mid-thigh. The dress also has a tendency to bunch up around my bust area~ I think it's because it is tighter up there for me. 


I really do like this dress! So it is my mistake that I went ahead and ordered a medium without waiting for large to be back in stock. It is a very cute and versatile dress.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
I also wanted to do a quick review on these thick straps chunky platform sandals. This is not a sponsored item; I purchased this on my own~
Thick Straps Chunky Platform Sandals
Platform height (cm): 4.5 cm
Heel height (cm): 13 cm
Lining: PU
Color: black
Upper material: faux leather
Heel height: high heel
Toe: peep toe
Strap type: slingbacks
Heels: Chunky
Style: beach
*I got mine in size EUR40*


I ordered these shoes on April 13th and they arrived on April 22nd. I was really excited because I've never owned shoes like this before and I've been eyeing Shein's amazing collection for a while. This arrived packaged securely in a shoe box and also each shoe was individually wrapped. 


I was really nervous because I've never purchased shoes online before. I'm a size US 9 ~ 9.5 depending on the shoe. Unfortunately EUR40 is the largest size available and it is supposed to equal a US 9. These shoes are so cute and they look exactly like the stock photos. I struggled a bit figuring out how to put on the clasp but when I finally got it done, I was so in love with these shoes!


They're quite comfy~ but the ankle part on my left foot pinches occasionally. I adjusted it to the loosest hole but sometimes it still hurts. For some reason  I didn't think it was that high but it is! It is about 5 inches high, so be careful while walking around with them. I fell on my ass the other day~

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

 planet print shift dress 
Quality: image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image /5
  
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

 thick straps chunky platform sandals 

Quality: image  image  image  image  image/ 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Thank you for reading this long review. I tried to do something different by taking full body shots instead of always cropping my head off, so I apologize for my potato face. 
imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

No comments:

Post a Comment