Pages

Sun God Flower Princess

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
 image
Hi friends! Hope you have all been doing well. Today's post is a little different from my regular posts. I just wanted to write about an outfit I am wearing to a school event called Sun God. It's an annual music festival that we have and although the lineup this year was less than impressive, I was really excited to go and I came up with the perfect outfit.

Perfect as in, a lot better than last year when I threw on a T-shirt and some black pants...so embarrassing now that I think about it.


Flower kitty ear headband: F21
Pastel floral halter dress: F21
Grey loose cardigan: Romwe review
Chunky platform sandals: Shein review


This is my first dressing so...cute. I definitely feel like a princess whenever I wear the dress! I got it at Forever 21 during a sale for only $10! It was definitely a good deal because the dress is so comfortable and the material is pretty thick too. I also got the headband from Forever 21 for only $5! It is really unique from the standard flower crowns you see at music festivals. I love it~ 

I paired the dress with a loose grey cardigan because 1. it is COLD outside and 2. I'm still shy about revealing too much skin, hehe. Also the light grey color compliments the light pastel pink of the dress and the oversized cardigan gives the entire outfit a relaxed vibe. The platform sandals do a great job slimming down my thick calves by adding about 5 inches to my height and giving my legs a more stretched out appearance. 

To be honest, I'm still hanging out in my apartment and I haven't left yet. I might drop by the festival later just so I can wear my outfit but the festival seems quite boring. You can't hype it up by bringing in Snoop Dogg and Jene Aiko last year then disappoint us all by having a very boring lineup. 

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

No comments:

Post a Comment