Pages

Business ready

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
image

Hi friends! I hope you have been doing well. I have been really busy lately because of my new job. It's more tiring than I thought ~ Lately I come home from work, eat dinner, then relax for two or three hours before I sleep. I feel like I don't have a lot of time for myself anymore, but it's okay~ all part of being an adult now, I guess.

Today's review is the navy sheer blouse from Shein! As you all know, Shein is a popular online clothing store that sells a wide variety of dresses, tees, skirts, coats, shoes, accessories, and so much more! They are always having sales so don't forget to take advantage of those too! I guarantee you will find something you like in their store

Here are some photos of the blouse along with its product info:Sheer Oversize Navy Blouse
Size available: S M L
Type: sheer
Season: fall
Pattern type: plain
Sleeve length: long sleeve
Color: navy
Material: chiffon
Style: casual
Collar: lapel
Shoulder (cm): S:36, M:37, L:38
Bust (cm): S:166, M:170, L:174
Length (cm): S:58, M:60, L:61
Sleeve length (cm): S:59, M:60, L:61
*I ordered mine in L*


I received an order confirmation on June 11th and the blouse arrived on June 20th. As always, it was wrapped securely.


I love the color of this blouse! I wanted a blouse I feel that I can wear in a professional work place so I was really looking forward to getting this. It really did not disappoint. I already expected it to be sheer because of the name so I had a black cami ready to wear under it. The material is a thin, non stretchy chiffon, but the blouse is so loose that you don't really need it to be stretchy. Also, i did notice some loose threads around the small buttons in front of the blouse.

The great thing about this blouse is that the color is so dark that at some angles it doesn't look too sheer. The sleeves are also batwings style which adds a touch of uniqueness to the blouse.

I paired this blouse with some black jeans and I tucked the front of the blouse in, leaving the back hanging out. This look is more casual, but I think this blouse can be dressed up with a black pencil skirt and cute statement necklace for a more professional workplace.


I especially really liked the sleeves for this blouse. Overall, the blouse was very loose on me which adds a bit of the casual, laid back vibe.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage


Quality: image  image  image  image  image/ 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5


imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Thanks for reading this short review! This summer heat is killing all my plants, lol. Remember to stay hydrated!
image

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage


No comments:

Post a Comment