Pages

NOT pastel pink!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
image
Hi friends! I hope you have been doing well. I recently just started my new job as a receptionist and it's going pretty well. I'm getting extra training from my boss ~ it's a lot of things to remember but I think the job is pretty nice! Summer is finally here and the heat is really rolling in. However, because I go to the markets a lot with my mom, I'm still stuck with long sleeves since it's cold in there. 

Today's review is on the super cute pink corduroy dress from Romwe. Romwe is a really amazing online store with a huge selection of clothes and accessories. I guarantee you will find something you like! They are always having sales so please make sure to take advantage of those~

Here are some photos of the dress along with its product info:


Pink Pockets Corduroy Straps Dress

  • Belt: NO
  • Fabric: Fabric has no stretch
  • Pattern Type: Plain
  • Color: Pink
  • Dresses Length: Short
  • Style: Casual
  • Material: Corduroy
  • Silhouette: Shift
  • Decoration: Pockets
  • Waist Size(cm): S:90cm,M:94cm,L:98cm
  • Hip Size(cm): S:100cm,M:104cm,L:108cm
  • Length(cm): S:82cm,M:83cm,L:84cm
  • Sleeve Length: Sleeveless
  • Size Available: S,M,L
*I ordered mine in L*


I received order confirmation June 2nd and my packaged arrived before June 12th. I'm not sure when exactly because I had it sent to my house instead of school since I was graduating~ it was a nice "graduation gift" to come home too!




I was super excited about this dress because I've been seeing a lot of similar dresses on Tumblr! It is a new trend and I was itching to get my hands on one. I absolutely adore the color - it's like a dusty pink which is nice because I'm starting to think the whole pastel pink is so overrated anyways. Just kidding...people who know me know how much I love pastels, haha. But this was definitely a different and refreshing shade from my usual standard pastel pink.



The buttons were pretty difficult to slip through the hole so I had to cut both of them a little bit to make it longer and easier for the button to slip through. Afterwards, the dress was perfect! The dress also has five pockets - F I V E. There is one in the middle front of the dress, two on each sides and two in the back! That's great because I can put my phone in one, my keys in another, some pens, chapstick, or whatever else I need to carry. The material is a very velvety and soft corduroy. I don't have a lot of corduroy material clothes so this was a really nice addition to my closet. It is very nice and has a good thickness to it.


I know a lot of people wear this with a short sleeve tee but I tried it out with a long sleeve Alice sweatshirt. I actually do like it how looks! The design of the sweatshirt contrasts nicely with the plain color of the dress. I also went for a more simple look with a 3/4 sleeve white tee. I was pretty satisfied with both of these looks.



I absolutely adore this dress! It is a little bit short on me (I'm 5'6) but I think that's just how it's supposed to look. This dress is also available in dark blue! I think it is such a cute little dress great for the summer! 

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Thanks for reading this short review! I hope everyone has a relaxing and cool summer~
NOT pastel pink!
image

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage


No comments:

Post a Comment