Pages

This jacket is SO my style

image
image
Hi friends! I hope you have all been doing well. The weather is absolutely killing me. It is now in the 100s and I feel like I'm slowly being cooked alive whenever I stand in the sun for like two seconds. I'm currently relaxing while listening to this very relaxing and beautiful song by DEAN.

Today's review is on the super cool grey diamond jacket from Shein! Shein is a really amazing online store that sells a huge variety of clothes that ranges from adorable crop tops to flowy summer dresses, work blouses to classy shoes. Shein also offers free shipping for orders in the US. They are also always having sales, but make sure to take advantage of them!  


Here are some photos of the jacket and it's product info:
Dark Grey Zipper Elbow Diamond Jacket
Size available: XS S M L
Length (cm): XS:61, S:62, M:63, L:64
Sleeve length (cm): XS:54.5, S:55.5, M:56.5, L:57.5
Bust (cm): XS:90, S:94, M:98, L:102
Pattern type: plain
Fabric: has no stretch
Color: grey
Material: polyester
Style: fashion
Collar: collarless
Length: short
Placket: zipper
Season: fall
*I ordered mine in L*

I received an order confirmation June 3rd and my packaged arrived before June 12th. I'm not sure the exact day because it was sent to my house while I was still at school~ But as always, it was nicely wrapped.





The first thing I noticed about this jacket was that it was made from very good quality material. The material is nice and thick and still very soft. The interior of the jacket is a soft light weigh jacket satin. There is also a synthetic leather trim around the collar and down the zipper line. 



This jacket really did amaze me with its quality! As you can see even the elbow patch is made of synthetic leather. The material is great and does keep in warmth pretty well. It is a very stylish and cool jacket to have, great for anyone's wardrobe to spice up a look! It is especially great for the fall!

Here I am wearing it with a white 3/4 sleeve thin tee and some plain black jeans. I like the color theme in this outfit ~ I almost wish I was still back at school because I know I'd be wearing this jacket everywhere! Especially down where my school is and the weather is cooler~ But this jacket was a great fit on me, my only complaint is that it's a bit short. 

A very cool jacket - this would be perfect for anyone. It has a very clean yet cool vibe. The jacket overall is very lightweight and I absolutely love the cool satin interior. I am very impressed with this jacket.
 
image

image grey diamond jacket image
Quality: image  image  image  image  image/ 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image /5

image


Thanks for reading this short review! I really want to go to the beach but I'm too lazy to drive, haha. Also, please be careful of the heat! Make sure to apply a good amount of sun block and to continue to reapply it throughout the day! image

image

No comments:

Post a Comment