Pages

Lounging



Hi friends! I hope you have been doing well! I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween~ I had a pleasant one myself...which basically means I spent it indoors watching dramas! Lately I've been hooked on a drama called Scarlet Heart: Ryeo which features Lee Junki (my all time favorite actor) and the adorable IU! I think their chemistry is absolutely amazing and they're just so perfect together~


Here is the official music video for one of their theme songs ~ it is one of my favorite songs from the drama so I hope you enjoy it~


Today's review is on the oversized sweatshirt from RomweRomwe is a really amazing online store with a huge selection of clothes and accessories. I guarantee you will find something you like! They are always having sales so please make sure to take advantage of those~



Size available: S M L
Sleeve length (cm): S:79, M:80, L:81
Bust (cm): S:176, M:180, L:184
Length (cm): S:75, M:76, L:77
Fabric: fabric has some stretch
Style: casual
Season: fall
Type: pullovers
Pattern type: color block
Color: white
Neckline: round neck
Sleeve length: long sleeve
Material: 95% cotton, 5% spandex
*I ordered this in M*


I ordered my clothes on October 6th and they arrived on October 17th! As always they were packaged securely! I am overall pretty pleased with the items I got. The first item I am reviewing is this oversized sweatshirt. And when they said "oversized" they really did mean it! I usually wear a L / XL but this shirt is still giant on me despite ordering a M! I like it oversized though because this sweatshirt became the perfect "lounging around" outfit. Ideally, I would love to just wear this sweatshirt with no pants while chilling at home. The material is a little on the thin side so bright color bras will be visible through the white! Also, an important note about this sweatshirt is that the width is incredibly wide. It seemed that I could probably fit another person under it, hehe.


Super cute with some denim shorts! It's so long that the shorts are almost entirely covered! I love it. This is THE ultimate casual comfy look.


To be honest, I have been obsessed with this sweatshirt since I got in the mail a few weeks ago. With any chance I had, I'd wear it and just walk around my house. It is so comfortable and loose~ so perfect for autumn. It might be a little too cold now to wear it, but I look forward to days when I can wear it nonstop!


Quality: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Comfort: image  image  image  image  image / 5
Design: image  image image  image  image / 5
Shipping: image  image image  image  image / 5
Overall: image  image image  image  image / 5

Thanks for reading this short review!

No comments:

Post a Comment